The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine today and unboxed it...LOVE IT! I originally wanted the exclusive but got a great deal on ebay with the live.com discount on the regular. Will post some pics soon.

Here's a couple pics as promised

3087451244_e8274f8ed1_b.jpg

3087450550_696bc7e07b_b.jpg

I also received a Princess Leia today
3087451436_b3c62fbeb4_b.jpg

The proportion of the jacket is way off and it bothers me a lot. The jacket was made for mini-me or something... Either the jacket is too short or his arm is too long. Do you know if it's possible to take off his jacket?

Thanks for the pic...

The proportion of the jacket is way off and it bothers me a lot. The jacket was made for mini-me or something... Either the jacket is too short or his arm is too long. Do you know if it's possible to take off his jacket?

Thanks for the pic...

Yes..I'd like the jacket to be longer but as a whole...the statue is amazing. The sculpt is spot on.

Yeah, everything looks great except for the jacket length. Holy cow is it short comapred to the sleeves!

Thanks for the pic...

One thing to remember is that you can pull the pants up a little near the Urkel zone and you can pull the jacket collar down a little to make it look like it's hanger lower. Trust me it works.

I haven't heard an Urkel reference in forever. :lol

I bought something off of eBay a couple of years ago and the seller through a MIB talking Urkel doll in for free. I told her she could keep it but she sent it anyway. Any buyers? :)

I'm still waiting for my Ex. version but today at a toy show I saw one "live" for the first time. Don't know if it's the lighting (reminds me of a Seinfeld episode... ) but Indy's protruding lip in mid-speech makes him look like a caveman.

Back