The Incredible Hulk's Most Amazing Feats

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't Hulk kick the crap out of The Sentry as well?

Sentry is meant to be more powerful than Superman...

WWH.jpg

Yeah at the end of WWH Sentry/Hulk fight ,Banner was the one left standing..poor Bob Reynold was KO'ed.

Oooh, and in Marvel Zombies vs The Army of Darkness, Hulk is the one that destroys the Necronomicon, by using it as toilet paper...:lol:lol:lol

hulk-book.jpg

Doesn't Hulk kick the crap out of The Sentry as well?

Sentry is meant to be more powerful than Superman...

WWH.jpg

The Sentry...:banghead:banghead What a genius character. Lets think up a character that is more powerful then 1000 exploding suns, and then write stories about how he is afraid of the power. Wait wait...lets make it even BETTER, and pretend that he was ACTUALLY created back before Spider-man and the Fantastic four, but he was just FORGOTTEN for a while. AND THEN, lets make his origin simply a dose of super soldier serum 10000 more times concentrated then the one that made CAPTAIN freakin AMERICA. BUT HOW, you might ask, will we make this character even MORE interesting? Lets make the dude Schizophrenic! YES...now we are ON to somthing.

Hmm..now what will he wear....OH OH I know...lets give him body tights with a different colored pair of underwear on the OUTSIDE...and put an "S" symbol on his chest....wait wait...due to copy write laws lets put it on his freakin BELT. YES...he is AWESOME, but does he remind you of someone....SUPERMAN maybe? Super WHO? NAH....throw him in a book and call our lawyers cause This sup....I mean SENTRY rocks!!! :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

The Sentry...:banghead:banghead What a genius character. Lets think up a character that is more powerful then 1000 exploding suns, and then write stories about how he is afraid of the power. Wait wait...lets make it even BETTER, and pretend that he was ACTUALLY created back before Spider-man and the Fantastic four, but he was just FORGOTTEN for a while. AND THEN, lets make his origin simply a dose of super soldier serum 10000 more times concentrated then the one that made CAPTAIN freakin AMERICA. BUT HOW, you might ask, will we make this character even MORE interesting? Lets make the dude Schizophrenic! YES...now we are ON to somthing.

Hmm..now what will he wear....OH OH I know...lets give him body tights with a different colored pair of underwear on the OUTSIDE...and put an "S" symbol on his chest....wait wait...due to copy write laws lets put it on his freakin BELT. YES...he is AWESOME, but does he remind you of someone....SUPERMAN maybe? Super WHO? NAH....throw him in a book and call our lawyers cause This sup....I mean SENTRY rocks!!!

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

I like when he thinks he's killed his wife or thinks she's dead all the time.

Hmm..now what will he wear....OH OH I know...lets give him body tights with a different colored pair of underwear on the OUTSIDE...and put an "S" symbol on his chest....wait wait...due to copy write laws lets put it on his freakin BELT. YES...he is AWESOME, but does he remind you of someone....SUPERMAN maybe? Super WHO? NAH....throw him in a book and call our lawyers cause This sup....I mean SENTRY rocks!!! :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

You think THAT'S bad?

Notice anything? The chest? The hair?

l_337cf0f8546f62cb99cccb2e0f0061f3.jpg

Now, change the color...

l_727ccf5d541ab411b6738ad8c103e9ca.jpg

It should've been Superman in Marvel Zombies...that would have been better...

Back