The I got my RAH Clone Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll wait and save some $ down the road.
not much of a discount through SS.

I ordered one this morning for some reason, and then came to my senses and cancelled it. I just don't like the 12" figures enough to pay that kind of money, particularly when it won't be in scale with the Sideshow figures. If they keep them in the $50-$75 range I will be OK, but this is twice the maximum I could put out for a 12" figure.

tomandshell said:
I ordered one this morning for some reason, and then came to my senses and cancelled it. I just don't like the 12" figures enough to pay that kind of money, particularly when it won't be in scale with the Sideshow figures. If they keep them in the $50-$75 range I will be OK, but this is twice the maximum I could put out for a 12" figure.

My thoughts exactly..... no way I'd pay that much for a SHORTER than Luke Clone Trooper... I'm sure it will be nice, but no way I could justify spending the dough on that thing.

DarkArtist81 said:
My thoughts exactly..... no way I'd pay that much for a SHORTER than Luke Clone Trooper... I'm sure it will be nice, but no way I could justify spending the dough on that thing.
Ditto.......... My wife gets mad about $60. I can only imagine the blister-fest I would suffer if I bought one of those... :stake :medic

I ordered one as a backup, just in case SS falls through in making one themselves.

At the first announcement they are, I'm cancelling this biatch.

just hold off ppl, these will be close to 100$ on ebay 4-6 mos. after they come out.(just like the stormie)

YIKES! WTF? $150 Daaaannnnngggg!!!! No way, I mean I know Medicom toys are a little pricey, but that's ebay prices!

I passed on this one because of the scale issue and the price is a bit high. I can put $30 with that and get all of the Endor troops. It is kind of weird seeing a Star Wars release with only 1000 pieces still available the next morning. I think this is the longest a Star Wars PPO has lasted since they began doing that.

I love Medicom (especially Kubricks) but I cannot justify the price. Weird how Wolverine was only 99 bucks and has about the same accessories and the Clone is 50bucks more. I mean I picked up the Symbiote Spider-Man but even that was 25 dollars less. I wonder what gives?

I got mine. Yeah it is expensive, but I love the clones. It will be my first Medicom and I hope I won't be disappointed.

DekeStarkiller said:
I love Medicom (especially Kubricks) but I cannot justify the price. Weird how Wolverine was only 99 bucks and has about the same accessories and the Clone is 50bucks more. I mean I picked up the Symbiote Spider-Man but even that was 25 dollars less. I wonder what gives?

It's the ultimate merchandising cash cow called Star Wars....

Back