The "I got my Darth Vader - Sith Apprentice" Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
occulum said:
"somehow, i have your mail.. would you like a drink?"
chriscon28.jpg

EDIT: tomandshell i didnt even see your Continental pos!.
I just saw CW was the topic when I posted. :lol

When it comes to The Continental... The more the merrier!!! :D

SolidLiquidFox said:
Walken doesn't count as the Horseman...most of that stuff was Darth Maul himself Ray Park.

Doesn't count?!! Dost thou insult The Walken??!!

There's no reason the figure couldn't rep Walken AND Park. Just give him a removable head! Boom! Instant Ray Park version!. Give the Walken head those just-regenerated-my-flesh-crazy-b;lue eys, and I'd be set.

Axe, sword, several victim heads, and a bonus accessory draw-string satchel containing the little boy's head. Hell. Yes.

Oh, and Suicide Kings is a fantastic movie!!!!! One of my first DVD purchases.

"...You didn't think this thing out to good, did you?"

A little late in posting, but I was able to secure a non-attendee figure for myself. It took a frantic 32 minutes of busy signals but much to my surprise I got through and got him in the bag! :chew

And I am completely down with any figure of Walken at any time... I do think the Headless Horsemen figure would totally kick-ass! It could be done similar to the MacFarlane figure, except maybe suck less :lol

I wouldn't get a CW figure but Walken is just plain awesome. I love seeing him on screen because he just seems to play his role whatever it is so well.

Walken was considered to play Han Solo at one point. If that had happened, think of all the action figures with his likeness and not Fords. Imagine your PF Solo with Walken's head!

Customikey said:

There's no reason the figure couldn't rep Walken AND Park. Just give him a removable head! Boom! Instant Ray Park version!. Give the Walken head those just-regenerated-my-flesh-crazy-b;lue eys, and I'd be set.

Axe, sword, several victim heads, and a bonus accessory draw-string satchel containing the little boy's head. Hell. Yes.

Yeah, that would be a sick ass version of The Headless Horseman! I'd love that option, to be able to pose him without his head or with Walken's creepy visage. An instant classic! Especially with that bag....little boy's severed head...:lol

And yes, Suicide Kings was excellent. I loved Walken in that. Also really liked his bit in Pulp Fiction...

"I hid this uncomfortable chunk of metal....in my ass.... for years..."
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I've tried to catch about every Walken apperance on Leno/Letterman/Conan/Carson since View to a Kill. And it seems that his secret to acting is three fold.

1) Completely ignore ALL punctuation marks in the script. Pause, don't pause... just ignore the screenwriter's wishes and break the rules of grammer.

2) Add a dance scene to every film.

3) Pretend to be very depressed early in one day of filming. When asked, confide that it's your birthday and you're feeling down because you're away from home -- but make the person you tell swear to secrecy. By the end of the day there will be a huge party thrown to celebrate! This only works once per film.

Customikey said:

Great list of stuff for the Horseman. He is one of my most wanted figures EVER! I'd like it to include Walken's head, the skull, perhaps a mid transform head or Park's Blue screen mask head for the exclusive. Definately needs the sword, axe, horse, and head bag with heads.

If we could just get a neck stump with Dooku, a non-burton Horseman wouldn't be too hard to make then.

Batty said:
Walken was considered to play Han Solo at one point. If that had happened, think of all the action figures with his likeness and not Fords. Imagine your PF Solo with Walken's head!

What is funny is Walken enjoys acting, which is why he is in almost everything. While Ford is said not to like acting much and doesnt budge from his 20 mil paycheck.

Oh and if Walken did land the part as Solo: He would've slapped Leia around and told her how it is going to be, Vader would not have left Cloud City and he would have told Jabba to stick it up his ummm ass if he had one and then beat him silly with the butt of his blaster.

EVILFACE said:
What is funny is Walken enjoys acting, which is why he is in almost everything. While Ford is said not to like acting much and doesnt budge from his 20 mil paycheck.

Oh and if Walken did land the part as Solo: He would've slapped Leia around and told her how it is going to be, Vader would not have left Cloud City and he would have told Jabba to stick it up his ummm ass if he had one and then beat him silly with the butt of his blaster.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

"Does your mother sew?....BLAM!...Have her sew that!!"

Evilface, I like the pause while you considered Huttese anatomy!

I am still totally geeked out that I was able to get Anakin, now I just hope my luck holds for Freddy and the Zombie of the bunch. Each item ordered through Sideshow is one less minute sweating on a waitlist!

I really liked Walken in True Romance also....pretty short part, but classic Walken!I would really like to have a 12" Gary Oldman as Drexel too....He had a bad ass scare in that movie!

Back