The "I got Maul!" Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monk said:
Don't know if it's worth the extra $$$ over the exclusive, though. I'm going to comfort myself with the knowledge that I'll be collecting those awesome points, however.

Yeah, I decided to not use my points at this time. Gonna save them for later.

Preordered, although the exclusive is poor (so was boba fett's IMO).:cool:

Streamlined preorder was a piece of cake, I ordered on dial up with no delay at all.

If the regular is similarly priced, i can't imagine there will be huge discounts from the retailers depending on the ES since Maul is quite popular.

Do we know what the overall ES is? ie 1000 exclusive + ?? regular.

This is how I'm going to display mine :D

7160_press06-001.jpg

Got mine just for the sake of doing it. Will definitely cancel the silly sand-themed exclusive that doesn't even match up with Maul himself. I do agree that he doesn't really lend himself to an exclusive but at least they could have done a partial battle droid or something else related to Naboo and the actual base that Maul comes with. With an exclusive like that the ES should have been 500 tops.

He looks cool though.

Kookie said:
This is how I'm going to display mine :D

7160_press06-001.jpg

Me 2. That's the coolest angle IMO. The pose is very nice but this just adds something to the piece the angle that is.

Khev said:
Got mine just for the sake of doing it. Will definitely cancel the silly sand-themed exclusive that doesn't even match up with Maul himself. I do agree that he doesn't really lend himself to an exclusive but at least they could have done a partial battle droid or something else related to Naboo and the actual base that Maul comes with. With an exclusive like that the ES should have been 500 tops.

He looks cool though.

Yeah, then he would have been like $400 and people really would have *****ed. Exclusives are supposed to be something the hardcore guys/gals want and if people miss won't feel bad over.

Ordered although the exclusive adds nothing to it. Might have been better that the exclusives had the light up lightsabers and the non-exclusives did not.

jlcmsu said:
Me 2. That's the coolest angle IMO. The pose is very nice but this just adds something to the piece the angle that is.

You have very good taste Josh!

Yeah...that angle seemed to be the most dynamic!

I actually forgot about this until I saw this thread. Anyway, I've ordered it through the banner.

Didn't even know it was up for order... I was just trying to look at the Toyfair page :lol But good to know even if you weren't among the first because of previous PF purchases he was still available!

I ordered it incase I change my mind about it later. If I end up going with my gut and not wanting it when it draws closer I'll just cancel or sell it to someone here at cost.

Bullseye said:
Ordered although the exclusive adds nothing to it. Might have been better that the exclusives had the light up lightsabers and the non-exclusives did not.

it would make the exclusives more meaningful but the backlash would be great.

I don't understand why people order, and then say I can't wait to cancel? Strange. I hope those that want it get it.

Kookie said:
You have very good taste Josh!

Yeah...that angle seemed to be the most dynamic!

Well, thank you! Back at ya!

The issues people have brought up about the pose looking like he is dancing are taken totally away at that angle IMO.

If the droids are the next PF I will use my points on that.

Back