The Hulk ...again! Are we really this stupid??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think this is a total remake as it's not retreading the origin story. I believe we will get a refresher during the credits, but I was under the impression that the story begins a few years following the events of the last film.

This is not a sequel or a remake of the Hulk. It's the sequel to Fight Club.
"I am Jack's giant green monster. I help Jack smash puny humans."

I find it strange that people think it's too soon for another Hulk movie. The last one came out, what, 4 or 5 years ago? Would 4 or 5 years be too soon for the next Iron Man movie?
exactly... the only reason they are saying this is because they didn't like the first one. anyone crying about the Dark Knight coming out??? didn't batman begins come out in 2005?? three years ago compared to five years ago for the Hulk.
~~~and i think the OP should quit complaining and just go see Sex and the City

so if i am looking forward to this, does that make me stupid?
from all accounts this is the movie that should have been made the first time.

Come on McDonalds. You should know by now that if you dare to disagree with someone then yes, that makes you stupid in their eyes.

exactly... the only reason they are saying this is because they didn't like the first one. anyone crying about the Dark Knight coming out??? didn't batman begins come out in 2005?? three years ago compared to five years ago for the Hulk.
~~~and i think the OP should quit complaining and just go see Sex and the City

Ironically, if it turns out well enough, many will say it took too long to come out.

Well...I got tickets to see this tonight...which is nice...

Oh, and on the subject of remakes...need I remind anyone of this?

PICFFFIRSTMOVIEFORBLOG.jpg

Variety's Todd McCarthy weighs in. Full review at variety.com

What seemed, in theory, the least-necessary revival of a bigscreen superhero emerges as perfectly solid summer action fare in “The Incredible Hulk.” Revisiting the character Ang Lee and James Schamus put under a psychological microscope in 2003 to mixed results, Marvel, Universal and several of the same producers have repackaged one of their better-known stable stars in a straightforward actioner that delivers the goods with no unnecessary frills or digressions. Happy to give the intended audience what it wants, this loud and quick-moving production will shake loose ample coin in all markets.

Back