The Hot Toys Wishlist Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Robert Downey Jr. Sherlock Holmes figure from Hot Toys?

• Yes, definitely!

Votes: 78 30.1%
  • Maybe... the movie was alright.

Votes: 35 13.5%
  • Probably not.

Votes: 146 56.4%

• Total voters
If they're going to start re-releasing every figure that's bringing big bucks on the secondary market (or that's getting boot legged), I wish they're release the T-800 Endoskeleton, Kyle Reese, and Robocop again.

If they're going to start re-releasing every figure that's bringing big bucks on the secondary market (or that's getting boot legged), I wish they're release the T-800 Endoskeleton, Kyle Reese, and Robocop again.

Robocop is already in the works. There was a teaser in the back of a magazine or something to that effect a while back.

Re: Hot Toys SHERLOCK HOLMES, anybody?

I would buy a Holmes and Watson figure in a heartbeat!!! The new trailer looks amazing and I loved the first film!!

^^
Same here, I loved Sherlock Holmes growing up as a kid. So glad the film turned out so well & I loved Downy Jr as Sherlock. I hope the 2nd one is as good. Now bring on the figures HT

If it was Basil Rathbone and Nigel Bruce as Holmes and Watson then yes. Otherwise no.

Sean

Hell yeah! :yess: I'm in if HT decide to acquire this license. I love this movie and can't wait for it's sequel! :panic:

I'd actually prefer Rathbone and Bruce, or Peter Cushing but since that ain't happenin', I'll settle for Downey and Law.

Its one of my rescent favorite films. I've been thinking about how to make a figure since the movie came out. I love to get the pair from HT.

I saw BraveHeart last week...so I have to insist.

William Wallace (Mel Gbison) PLEASE!!!

If they'd make a Jeremy Brett as Sherlock then I'd buy it. The Downey movie was crap.

I watched the new The Three Musketeers movie last night and I really wouldn't mind to see HT get this license.
The characters looked pretty awesome and they also had some really cool weapons and accessories.
In these times where like 80% of HT's licenses seem superhero related, this would make a very nice and welcome addition! :) :pray:

I want a Hot Toys Rocketeer. Probably my most wanted figure that you'd have to believe is a real possibility. I have V.1 and V.2 of Medicom's, the latter modded with a Hot Toys Narrow Shoulder TT and Dragon britches and Nacona boots. It's okay, but not as nice as a Hot Toy's version would be. To have a completely properly proportioned figure with a removable helmet or interchangeable Cliff head and helmet would be fantastic.

I don't buy many HT products. The only line I'm really interested in and hope they expand on is the Resident Evil series figures. I'd like to see characters outside of RE5 like RE1 and RE3 Jill, Rebecca, Barry, Claire, etc.

if i am going to buy an iconic figure like holmes i dont want some flash in the pan version that needs explaining to anyone looking at it who it is

Back