The Hot Toys Wishlist Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Robert Downey Jr. Sherlock Holmes figure from Hot Toys?

• Yes, definitely!

Votes: 78 30.1%
  • Maybe... the movie was alright.

Votes: 35 13.5%
  • Probably not.

Votes: 146 56.4%

• Total voters
Not for many of them...

KBcrazy88.jpg

Beatrix killed him.

...or for her...

kill-bill-3-vol3-nikki.gif

This I'll give you.

Though this would require an entire new storyline to develop Vernita's daughter into a capable warrior who has been trained (by who?) to take on the "most dangerous woman in the world" Beatrix.

The movie shouldn't even be a 'Kill Bill' realistically, since Bill is killed already. If Vernita's daughter did get her revenge and kill Beatrix, does that mean a 4th movie would need to be made so BB (Beatrix's daughter) could get revenge for Beatrix's death? :lol

I'd hate to see a sequel ruin an already perfect 2 film set.

I didn't really mean the character in the middle of the pic, but the survivors of the crazy 88, you know...those with severed arms and legs :lol:lol as well as the french assistant (don't remember her name) or even Elle (we don't really really know what happened in that van).

As for BB...well, perhaps Volumes 3 and 4 could be titled "Kill Beatrix" :lol (It really sounds good to me ;))

I didn't really mean the character in the middle of the pic, but the survivors of the crazy 88, you know...those with severed arms and legs :lol:lol as well as the french assistant (don't remember her name) or even Elle (we don't really really know what happened in that van).

As for BB...well, perhaps Volumes 3 and 4 could be titled "Kill Beatrix" :lol (It really sounds good to me ;))

:lol The survivors of the Crazy 88 & Sofie Fatale could hunt her down with prosthetic limbs!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE, love, love, love those those movies & characters. If Tarantino wanted to make a new episode based off the events of those 2 I'd be all for it, but to make an actual 'Kill Bill 3' I just don't see how it could be done well.

Better never happen! :pray: :gah::panic::monkey4 :lol

Jason Momoa as Conan the Barbarian. It's coming and I cannot wait. The question is, when?

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

If HT is to do Conan, itll be Arnold only.

Fixed and :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Why would you want a ht wz punisher? ..the art saves version seems to be at hot toys level..would one form hot toys be really needed?

:exactly: :goodpost:

I disagree, the art saves is not on a HT level. It is a nice figure but I'd prefer a different one thank you.

:cuckoo: Buy it before you diss it. There's a reason it's appreciating like a great HT figure and currently fetching over double what it cost.

I've been really getting in to Game Of Thrones. It'll never happen but I'd love HT to make Sean Beans character Eddard Stark, sitting on the throne like in the posters. Spartacus would be a big thumbs up as well :)

:cuckoo: Buy it before you diss it. There's a reason it's appreciating like a great HT figure and currently fetching over double what it cost.

I wasn't dissing the figure. The overall appearance was good and the sculpt nicely done. Everything else wasn't up to par IMO. I speak from experience as recently sold it to a member in this forum. :monkey3

I wasn't dissing the figure. The overall appearance was good and the sculpt nicely done. Everything else wasn't up to par IMO. I speak from experience as recently sold it to a member in this forum. :monkey3

Well, where to start?

The vest is just as good as any vest HT's produced for their military figures, Resident evil figs, etc, if not better given it actually goes on realistically and doesn't break (unlike Barney's) and the MOLLE loops are all sewn even and durable (unlike Royce who'll frustrate you as the shotgun loops pop open while trying to fit shells in the unevenly sewn loops). Pants are the standard 1/6 high-end affair with clean and even hems and functional pockets. The gear is a bit better than HT's as the mag pouches actually hold the mags (instead of just being sculpted like HT's Resident Evil figures). The guns all have working slides and removable magazines, the sweater is well tailored and the sculpt looks like it came out of HT's factory. The only minuses the figure gets are the rubber boots, bendy hands (which I don't mind personally) and a body that's slightly poorer in appearance than a TrueType but arguably more durable as there won't be any issues with wonky knees and it's taller for a more accurate portrayal of Ray Stevenson's Punisher.

So what "experience" are you speaking from? Or are you simply knocking the figure because it lacks a little flaming logo on the box? :huh

So what "experience" are you speaking from? Or are you simply knocking the figure because it lacks a little flaming logo on the box? :huh

I owned the figure sold it to Levit05. I yet to diss the figure moreso, I offered an opinion different than yours. In the end, you enjoy the figure more than I. Big whoop....:huh

Very creative noob, never heard of those two as a request for HT. :slap

I don't care if they have been requested before or not, obviously you see I am a noob here, so what? I am not about to sift through way too many pages to see if one other person has typed the exact same thing I did or not.

But hey, thanks for pointing this out for me, I was lost earlier. :goodpost:

I don't care if they have been requested before or not, obviously you see I am a noob here, so what? I am not about to sift through way too many pages to see if one other person has typed the exact same thing I did or not.

But hey, thanks for pointing this out for me, I was lost earlier. :goodpost:

NEWB SLAP FIGHT!!!
slap.png

It's a whole pot-kettle thing. Check out his join date. :lol

Back