The Hot Toys Wishlist Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Robert Downey Jr. Sherlock Holmes figure from Hot Toys?

• Yes, definitely!

Votes: 78 30.1%
  • Maybe... the movie was alright.

Votes: 35 13.5%
  • Probably not.

Votes: 146 56.4%

• Total voters
Why would you want a ht wz punisher? ..the art saves version seems to be at hot toys level..would one form hot toys be really needed?

Where do I start...

How about I just name the movie and you assume I want the main cast in that movie...

1) Bloodsport
2) Lethal Weapon
3) Fast and the Furious (turetto with a 1:6 nitro rocket) figures with vehicles
4) UFC Fighters
5) Commando
6) Back to the future with Delorian
7) Willow - yep Willow. I want a Mad Martigan vs Kail - That wicked evil witch and ofcourse Willow
8) Chuck Norris from WOD to pose against a WOD Bruce ( I have personally asked Arnie Kim for this on his blog and he said he would try)

Last edited:
Where do I start...

How about I just name the movie and you assume I want the main cast in that movie...

1) Bloodsport
2) Lethal Weapon
3) Fast and the Furious (turetto with a 1:6 nitro rocket) figures with vehicles
4) UFC Fighters
5) Commando
6) Back to the future with Delorian
7) Willow - yep Willow. I want a Mad Martigan vs Kail - That wicked evil witch and ofcourse Willow
8) Chuck Norris from WOD to pose against a WOD Bruce ( I have personally asked Arnie Kim for this on his blog and he said he would try)

YES PLEASE! Id take a Madmartigan and General Kael for sure!

Star Wars - Han Solo, Darth Vader, Boba Fett
Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom Indy
Mass Effect 2 - Commander Shephard
Uncharted 2/3 - Nathan Drake
Mortal Kombat - Johnny Cage, Sub Zero, Scorpion

Pretty sure I'll want these after the summers over:
Green Lantern and Sinestro
X-Men First Class: Magneto

Star Wars - Padme Amidala, Princess Leia, Han Solo
Kill Bill - The Bride
Sucker Punch - Amber
Green Lantern - Carol Ferris
Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Morrigan, Phoenix

Something Van Damme...c'mon!

I suppose there is some shame in that... but be cool to get a Cheug Li with a second ETD out fit to pose with Bruce. You can't tell me a Giant 14 inch Jackson wouldn't be kick ass...

Frank Dux could come with Jackson head band man... head band.

Pulp Fiction:
Vincent Vega
Jules Winnfield

Very creative noob, never heard of those two as a request for HT. :slap

Seriously, these need to be made:

AlBundy33-763733.jpg

And:

curb_leon.jpg

^I agree. The Matrix is a licence many fans have been asking for a looong time. Who knows? Maybe someday

Regarding Kill Bill, I've read rumors that Tarantino is planning to bring Volume 3 sometime by 2014...we might see something by that time if it is finally made.

Sadly, our wish lists, no matter what they are usually fall on deaf ears.

True, but only because we function separately - We are indeed the ones in control because we have the money... If we could all agree to stop buying then they would have no choice but to stop and listen.

But that ain't going to happen... Not buy Bruce, Indy, or Flynn?

Does any body know our numbers? Meaning us 1:6 collecting folks? I think we are definitely a growing group.

i know Enterbay number's their's...

anyone know how many for example T-800 for T2 were made?

Regarding Kill Bill, I've read rumors that Tarantino is planning to bring Volume 3 sometime by 2014...we might see something by that time if it is finally made.

As a HUGE Kill Bill fan I hope he never releases a third movie to the series. Bill was killed in #2, the Bride got her revenge on Bill & every other member of the assassination squad, and she got her daughter back.

The circle is complete.

Back