The Hobbit: Dawn Counsel at Rivendell Art Print

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
New Art Print

3E4FF5ED-804D-4F9E-AD0F-31F79D0501BB-2718-00000117268C8FF4_zps60f3f32e.jpg

Yeah, its really good looking. I'll be ordering it and adding it to my growing print collection from Weta.

VERY, very nice!!!

I usually gravitate to the darker side of Tolkien art, this one is just too well done that is a must get!

VERY, very nice!!!

I usually gravitate to the darker side of Tolkien art, this one is just too well done that is a must get!

If you have the extra cash all of the Weta prints so far have been really nice. They're a nice size and woul make for a nice art book or coffee table book type display.

This is a great print, and a great scene in the movie. Anyone have any idea why all The Hobbit prints are $49.99 but The Lord of the Rings prints are all $34.99? As far as I can tell they are all the same size.

This is a great print, and a great scene in the movie. Anyone have any idea why all The Hobbit prints are $49.99 but The Lord of the Rings prints are all $34.99? As far as I can tell they are all the same size.

Different licence has higher costs involved?

Price is put up because Weta know the Hobbit merchandise might sell more than LOTR merchandise as it's more current?

Who knows.

Back