The Hills Have Eyes customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yearofthespider2k3

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey everbody. I'm new here but with seeing all the badass customs everywhere, I've been inspired to try my own. I wanna do some customs from the hills have eyes remake. The only thing is I don't know where to start. I have seen some people make customs from pre-existing figures and just create new heads and other parts. I think this is the route I want to go. I have pretty much decided to start with Pluto you know the big guy that looks like Sloth from the goonies. I think a good place to start would be with a body from the Friday 13th Jason remake. He has the white shirt and black pants and jacket already. I was thinking of a head from magic sculp. Anyway I just wanted to get some opinions, material and technique suggestions, and anything else if anybody wants to help a new guy.

damn I must be really lame and the only person that likes the hills have eyes. Anyway, for anyone who is interested, I have just about finished good ol Pluto. I went ahead with the F13 remake Jason and have done quite a bit of work. Pretty much all I have left is paint and then it will be done. I have worked off and on for several weeks trying to get the damn thing to look half ass and at this point prior to paint I am pretty pleased. Would anyone like to see progress pics?

I thought the first one was pretty cool and freaky. Can't wait to see your customs.:cool:
Thanks so much. I am so ready to get the first one finished that I can hardly wait but patience is a virtue (not one I possess much of though). I am sure my diligent work will pay off. I am so ready to see what all you guys think of it. I know being that its my first try some of you guys prolly wont like it or think much of it but I'm jacked that I have gotten as far as I have. In the meantime while waiting to get paint, I have started on a Lizard as well. I plan to go on to Big Brain and then have Doug and a couple more as well (assuming the first one comes out worth a damn.

Without anymore wait time. Here he is....
Photo0170.jpg

Photo0172.jpg

Photo0173.jpg

Photo0174.jpg

I know hes a little rough but its my first try. Critiques are invited as well as tips or just anything you have to say.

Without having seen the movie, I can say that that is a cool and creepy head! Good job.

Back