The Green Dragon LOTR Collectible Archives REVAMPED...HELP NEEDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Geb,
just had a quick look at your hard work. Fantastic.
I've picked up a few omissions in the Sideshow Weta Line:
Busts: Uruk-Hai Swordsman
Statues: Aragorn at the Black gates, Aragorn as Elessar, Battle Troll of Mordor, Elrond, Galadriel, King Theoden, PJ as Corsair.
Can't see the pics under Medallions or Miscellaneous.
One suggestion about the size of the photographs: if you could have them all at the same size, it would be easier to count them. (merely for checking purposes)
There are more manufacturers with more additions. Will leave them for the next time, as my pc is very slow and it takes time to download all the pages.
Good luck with all the amendments.
Greetings,
Amonhen:D

FROM POLYLORD:

[...]

5. Link for Promotional FOOD stuff is correct...just trying to get everything added

[..]
Geb

I know the link is correct, but if you click on it, it directs you to another page. That's what I was trying to say ;)

I'll try sending you a picture of the glasses soon. Also found a better picture of the Witch King Crown if you're interested.

Hi Geb,
just had a quick look at your hard work. Fantastic.
I've picked up a few omissions in the Sideshow Weta Line:
Busts: Uruk-Hai Swordsman
Statues: Aragorn at the Black gates, Aragorn as Elessar, Battle Troll of Mordor, Elrond, Galadriel, King Theoden, PJ as Corsair.
Can't see the pics under Medallions or Miscellaneous.
One suggestion about the size of the photographs: if you could have them all at the same size, it would be easier to count them. (merely for checking purposes)
There are more manufacturers with more additions. Will leave them for the next time, as my pc is very slow and it takes time to download all the pages.
Good luck with all the amendments.
Greetings,
Amonhen:D

Have the Uruk-hai Swordsman now added.
Have the Aragorn at Black Gates Added
Have the King Elessar Added (plus I had a ton more picture of this statue)
Have the Battle Troll Added (with LOADS of new imagery)
Have Elrond, Herald of Gil-Galad Added as well.

Working on the others...for most of these...I have the imagery already...just have forgotten to get the information added to the database!

Thanks for your help!

Geb

Great site! It's truly a great reference for us LOTR collectors.

Just thought I'd have you check out Newline since I've purchased a few items there that are not on your list: https://search.newlineshop.com/?key...&go_search.x=0&go_search.y=0&go_search=Search

Also, do you plan on adding any books or recorded books to the list?

Thanks for sharing your site.

I will definitely check out the New Line site...some of the stuff is already in there (stuff from Noble Collection, Toybiz, Sideshow, etc.).

As far as BOOKS go...there is a MEDIA section at TheGD.com...look here:

https://www.thegd.com/LOTR/media.asp

Geb

Over the weekend, I added a ton of Noble Collection items to the archives...even a couple items that I only found were available overseas...like the Hadhafang replica...actually found this on a german site...too cool!

Enjoy!

LOTR Collectible Archives

Geb

Back