The Great Hunters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the nice comments everyone.

I didn't see that many people showing off their HT predators on here.

Nice to see ya FAB, welcome aboard dude.

Man this is awesome, i envy you :D. And this makes me wanna have the Ancient predator exclusive.

IMG_0241.jpg

Sweet collection!

Nice collection, I absolutely love the "DarkSide Hunter" its really original and looks as if professionally licensed and done. Great work.

Nice collection, I absolutely love the "DarkSide Hunter" its really original and looks as if professionally licensed and done. Great work.

Thanks alot Mike, lots of people like the DarkSide Hunter, it is just a simple kitbash with a stealthy repaint.
I took a couple weeks to lay out and modify the parts and brain storm some ideas but what really put it over the top in most people's eye was the addition of some simple feathers.

There might be another custom kitbash in the future, with the AvPR series. We'll see.

top collection, good to see a fellow fan........

doing a 'special' kitbash celtic for a battle diorama with my grid.....sim to yours..

I finally received my AvP-R Hot Toys and they are everything I wanted them to be. I made modifications to the plasma casters and the claymore bandolier, It looks ten times better with these IMO.

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

I did some custom work on my P2 Elder and it's finished. I want to give big props to Figure Master Les for the work he did on his repainted Elder, It inspired everything that I did to my own.

I implanted some Quills and added a little white paint to his horns.
Adjusted the belts so they were correct.
Added a Tri-Laser to his plasma caster.
Added power cords to the plasma caster.
Constructed a sheath for his blade.
And I added a little cloth to his right elbow.

This Predator ROCKS :rock

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

excellent work there DBC, the quills finishes the figure off really well.....have some spare so will have to do the same....will prob use yours for reference :)

Also I have secured a custom set of amour that you might like....keep an eye out on my shelves item this weekend :D

this forum is ace....

Martin.

I decided to re-style my living room and move my Detolf's to a more open area.

I will snap a few pics of the new set-up soon.

This was the waiting room, if you ask me the Force user's didn't stand a chance :D

IMG_0331.jpg

jajajajajaajajaja great battle !!!!!!!!!! interesting fight , go obi kill everyone jajajaajajajaajajajajaajajajajajaj:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

awesome collection!!! love the custom predator 2 elder. what did you use for the shoulder cannon wiring?

Thanks for your interest dude, I bought a full set of Wolf armor on evilbay for a custom project. It came with 7 hoses from the wolf kit, thats what I used.

Back