The Godaiking collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again everyone.

I still plan on adding a Lifesize Yoda, Robocop and Beat It Michael Jackson to the room in the near future. I spent the day dusting Vader and my Stormtrooper. Everything is a bit of a mess in here. I need to add a few more smaller posters to the area above the Star Wars statues and do something about lighting. Also, my Fett needs to be finished as he still needs his jetpack, some straps here and there and his blaster (as evidenced by his "air blaster" pose I have him in :rotfl) and the Predator needs to be worked on more (I still have his plasma cannon pack in my work room).

Here's a few quick pics:

2_by_godaiking-d7h680l.jpg

3_by_godaiking-d7h6807.jpg

5_by_godaiking-d7h67zh.jpg

4_by_godaiking-d7h6800.jpg

Here's what I spend my free time on when I need a break! It has just about every arcade game made from 2001 and before in it.
6_by_godaiking-d7h67z9.jpg

67_by_godaiking-d7h67yw.jpg

Thanks everyone! I'm going to have pics of my Hot Toys/Enterbay section soon.

Damn your 1:1 collection is amazing!!!

Love the SF 2 Arcade cab as well.

Its actually a MAME cabinet. Has a ton of Arcade games (with SF II of course). I just love playing on it and taking a trip back into time.

Re-did some of my sections of my collection. Trying to focus on AFA boxed/loose vintage Star Wars and G1 Transformers. Not a cheap hobby I tell ya!

untitled_by_godaiking-d7pzksb.jpg

untitled_by_godaiking-d7pzkcc.jpg

Some current pieces on my want list:

1. G1 Grimlock AFA
2. Star Wars 12, 20 or 21 back Luke Skywalker AFA
3. Star Wars 12, 20 or 21 back Darth Vader AFA
4. ESB Bespin Luke Skywalker AFA
5. G1 Hound AFA
6. G1 Prowl AFA
7. G1 Sideswipe AFA
8. G1 Wheeljack AFA
9. G1 Sunstreaker AFA

Another pic of my slightly restructured setup:

untitled_by_godaiking-d7pzkbv.jpg

Gundam plamodels:

untitled_by_godaiking-d7pzkup.jpg

Very impressive collection. Congrats on the new pieces, let's hope you don't run out of space.

Back