The future is not set ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Well I made enough fuss in the "Ask Sideshow" part of this forum so it's only fair to point out that I am now the proud owner of a 1:1 scale Terminator Endoskeleton. It arrived last Friday, 30th June. I'm in England so had to wait a few days for the huge shipment to arrive here. Where are the US owners? Did Sideshow only sell two of these to me and Ray?

If anybody is debating getting one of these, I can personally tell you, don't wait. You won't believe it. This is my first Sideshow purchase and I am astonished both at the product and the customer service. Everyone is speechless when they encounter him.

I intend to post a few pages on my website about unpacking and assembling the boy and a review of the figure. Meantime, here's a tease;

endo01.jpg

I know, I know, "A Bug's Life" isn't the ideal background, but it's only temporary. More soon.

Oh yeah, and I'm going to name him "Terence" or "Terry" for short. What do you think?

Kevin

Very, very awesome!!!! Definitely out of my price range, that's for sure...

Is it articulated or is it just a frozen statue?

The head turns a few degrees and the fingers are all articulated. Also, the gun arm pivots left and right although the weight of the gun pulls it back round to the front. I might have to find a way of wedging it so it points slightly to the side to make sure everyone can see the screen in our home theatre.

That is simply the ultimate terminator collectible !!!

Man O Man , it looks so great - sweet sweet sweet kiler machine

A perfect burglar alarm if you ask me ;)

abstractharmony said:
Hey Kevin, how much did this work out at with VAT & Shipping?

Because I paid with Flexpay and the exchange rate has been steadily improving for us Brits, I paid more than I would have if I had paid in full when the statue was ready to ship. In total it was about $7000 which is £3800.

Or to be precise ...

£3800 of illuminated, chrome-plated, 7' tall, killing machine from the future and, as such, worth every brass farthing! :D

Shai Hulud said:
Is this real human teeth
No. They're cast from dental acrylic but they look a little odd. They're sort of peg-like. However, I have spent quite a bit of time looking back over my reference material and they do actually match the T2 endo prop teeth perfectly.

Which is odd

because I would have expected the endo's teeth to match Arnie's!

this looks great. Congratz on the first SS purchase. ...and what a purchase it is. :chew

Kevin said:
If anybody is debating getting one of these, I can personally tell you, don't wait.

Yeah, I was debating about getting this...Until I realised that it costs more than my car!:D

But yeah...If I had money to burn, I'm talking, "Bill Gates burning" here.. then I would definitely be getting one of these bad boys..

You are one lucky SOB Kevin...but we need MORE PIX!! Not just of the Endo but of your whole collection...It looks freakin' awesome, but I'am sure pix are NOTHING like seeing it in person!

melvinpelayo said:
Wow! Congratulations Kevin. So are you gonna get Terry a girl friend?
Do you have any suggestions?

At the moment I'm trying my hardest to keep him and Paddy from meeting. Paddy is very defensive of his relationship with Ellen.
predator.jpg

FYI
Paddy is Patrick my Predator.
Ellen is my Alien Queen face.
My medication ran out. :lol

Kevin said:
Do you have any suggestions?

At the moment I'm trying my hardest to keep him and Paddy from meeting. Paddy is very defensive of his relationship with Ellen.
predator.jpg

FYI
Paddy is Patrick my Predator.
Ellen is my Alien Queen face.
My medication ran out. :lol

Lord Love a Monkey, but that's some HUGE collecting!

Back