The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coverup.jpg

This was a cover up of an older wolf tattoo I had. It's been awhile since it was done but you get the idea. :p

Small intentionally blurry pic of my new tattoo (to match his madness :p), but i'm so excited! Will come back when i have good shop pictures.

QxUklmf.jpg

Hey everyone, as promised, here's my latest tattoo, Joker :) It's two weeks old, so it's still healing (2nd phase of sking flaking) and a little waxy.

Also, another pic with how the arm looks so far (half sleeve yeey). I'm loving it and can't wait for more!

Z6F6NTn.jpg

stRwJSk.jpg

Looking good Viezure.. :clap:clap:clap

Thanks!

And the tattoos you make look cool as hell, nice lines and saturation!
I'm thinking of doing some old school tattoos on my legs, but i'm not sure how i feel about the "sticker book" look that many pieces will have.

I am VERY boring. LOL. I only got my first tattoo this year. I love it, am more than pleased with my choice and have no desire for another anytime soon. Doesn't mean that I won't in the future, but I'm enjoying just the one for now.

12771916_10153788416987247_1059925083058307678_o.jpg

Thanks!

And the tattoos you make look cool as hell, nice lines and saturation!
I'm thinking of doing some old school tattoos on my legs, but i'm not sure how i feel about the "sticker book" look that many pieces will have.

Thanks Viezure :) Yeh I know what you mean. You really have to love traditional tattoos to go down that path. But I'll tell you this, once you start you wont stop!!:wink1:

I am VERY boring. LOL. I only got my first tattoo this year. I love it, am more than pleased with my choice and have no desire for another anytime soon. Doesn't mean that I won't in the future, but I'm enjoying just the one for now.

View attachment 293869

Nice tattoo! And nothing wrong with a simple, small piece. Especially for your first time. Gives you a taste and you can go from there if you want more or not.

A couple of the my newest ones...

Bats and orchids
Bats and Orchids.jpg

Start of my newest of a gothic window. There will be night scene added around the window in my next sitting as well as more work done to the window itself)
Window.jpg

I love the ink in this thread! I got a couple of Tattoos myself and I plan on getting another sometime next year. It's going to be a arm tattoo Of Boris Karloff in his classic roles mixed in. It's a early work in progress idea but I'll update this thread more when the time comes closer for it to happen. Keep it up!

@Alex, what's the narrative of the bats and orchids? That's a really cool pairing.

As for my next tattoo, I want to get a full forearm tattoo of batman so gauntlet. I'm wanting to be careful with this as I want it to look good but not cartoony. Really liked the designs from batman begins. Anyone ever seen one of these tattoos? I saw one picture where it was breaking through the skin but I'm not a fan of doing that with my tattoos.

I love the ink in this thread! I got a couple of Tattoos myself and I plan on getting another sometime next year. It's going to be a arm tattoo Of Boris Karloff in his classic roles mixed in. It's a early work in progress idea but I'll update this thread more when the time comes closer for it to happen. Keep it up!

Agreed. And def look forward to the updates.

@Alex, what's the narrative of the bats and orchids? That's a really cool pairing.

As for my next tattoo, I want to get a full forearm tattoo of batman so gauntlet. I'm wanting to be careful with this as I want it to look good but not cartoony. Really liked the designs from batman begins. Anyone ever seen one of these tattoos? I saw one picture where it was breaking through the skin but I'm not a fan of doing that with my tattoos.

I'm not a huge fan of tattoos that are breaking through the skin because I've seen a lot that aren't done well. A gauntlet sounds awesome--especially if the artist can get enough detail in it to really make it look 3D.

2588735af9ca1c2cb7a49a957599caa0.jpg

Not my picture but I like some aspects of this. I'm not a fan of the skin breakthrough but I do like the 3D style of the appendages. I may try to make it a little more simplistic as well in terms of shading, etc. But I'd like to get a complete wrap on my forearm of something similar to this.

Back