The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my favorite game f1 & f2 , so I pay tribute to game :)
f2-tat.jpg

Saving my money up so I can finish my sleeve. Going to incorporate Cap's shield, arc reactor, radiation hazard green symbol, and thor's hammer among other designs. Also going with the original four TMNT turtles from the 1988 card art. Love those designs dearly. Going to be a pricey project and may have to skip some figures to afford it but it will look great. I'll post updates as I begin to get it put in.

bumping this thread.
any of you folks planning on getting something before the year ends or after the new year?
planning after the new year myself...the itch is unbearable.lolz

im going for a downward spiral tree art, on my elbow up my back arm. seeing my artist next week for the initial consult. :woo
getting done after new year.

Saving my money up so I can finish my sleeve. Going to incorporate Cap's shield, arc reactor, radiation hazard green symbol, and thor's hammer among other designs. Also going with the original four TMNT turtles from the 1988 card art. Love those designs dearly. Going to be a pricey project and may have to skip some figures to afford it but it will look great. I'll post updates as I begin to get it put in.

This sounds freakin' awesome. Any updates yet??

7c56f7f1e0c5525ba4f742c79576045f.jpg

My (sofar) only tattoos. Inspired by my grandfathers, one has the anchor, one had the swallow.

Usagi Yojimbo :rock. Are you into the comics?

Congrats on meeting Lucas, too.

Huge comics fan. I have about 8000 issues, and actually just bought a graded copy of the first appearance of UY in Albedo!

Comics, then SDCC, then Sideshow are what brought me to these parts.

Got this done in the summer just gone. Jesse planned for the summer of this year.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

12-18 months old now. Left rib cage. Just had 'Whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you...stranger' in a nice script under the David portrait. Still healing right now.

image.jpeg

Back