The Force Unleashed 2 graphic novel...WTF? Spoiler Alert!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, yeah... and we never find out if he's actually a clone or not.

yes vader is captured by the Rebels...end of story...and he is slashed in the chest by Juno Eclipse picking up a lightsabre on the run,and slices him!!!
Leia makes an appearance at the end of the story via hologram!!

Vader gets captured? Whose idiotic idea was that? I've lost any interest whatsoever that I may have had in the storyline of this game; however, I will likely still buy it and play it just because the first one was kinda fun. I'll wait until it gets a deep discount though.

Vader gets captured? Whose idiotic idea was that?

See, now I'm intrigued, I MUST see this just to see how they manage to do it.

This game is still set before ANH, right?? Maybe that's why Vader is so pissed at the Rebel Alliance. They made a fool of him.

If I had any faith they could do it realistically that would be one thing, but I don't. Also I would suspect it is much easier to kill somoene that capture and hold him, so why didn't they kill him?

WTF is the point of the story then??? Lame. The more and more I read about this game and book the more I don't want anything to do with either of them.

They might've just left the answer for the game to realize. In the Insider interview, they were stating that there would be elements exclusive to the game's story that wouldn't be featured in the TPB or novelization.

They might've just left the answer for the game to realize. In the Insider interview, they were stating that there would be elements exclusive to the game's story that wouldn't be featured in the TPB or novelization.

that's how I figured it. Once I saw it was from Boba's perspective, I thought it was a given that you'll have to play the game to find out what'll really happen with Starkiller, so I still don't see what the problem is:dunno

I hope this is the case. If they leave it open ended I'm giving up on the game.

I agree with all of you and hope the game ends differently but I just read an interview with Torres and he implied that it ends where Vader is captured - hence "their Empire Strikes Back".

How he's captured in the GN is simply, he and Starkiller are fighting - after Starkiller thinks Juno is dead - and Starkiller overpowers him and is about to kill him when Kota stops him and says "he more valuable to us alive" blah, blah.
Starkiller relents and runs to Juno's body only to find she is still - miraculously - alive! They embrace, kiss, rah,rah,rah as Fett has Starkiller lined up down the barrel of his sights but decides not to pull the trigger because he yearns for the love they feel... Oh, yes, it's that bad!

When it comes to FTU, nothing suprises me. I mean I like the story of the first game pretty good and Starkiller is a cool character and I wan't to play the new game and am intrigued but I'm gonna keep my expectations low.

Judging by the book (and the new trailer out today) the game's only going to have a small amount of levels:
Kamino - exterior
Cato Nemoidia
Dagobah
Salvation
Kamino interior and finishing exterior...

Aye, but you'd think after ten years people would get tired of _____ing about it. Maybe after 20... :lol

but decides not to pull the trigger because he yearns for the love they feel... Oh, yes, it's that bad!

Like Vader would really hire him again for ESB after screwing up the Star Killer mission due to such a lame reason. :slap What were the writers thinking?

Not a bad read, I actually kind of enjoyed it and am wondering what's taking them so long to make an actual Boba Fett game:dunno, but definitely misleading if you're looking to read up on the adventures of Starkiller. They should've just called this book something else

You can chop off stormtrooper heads and arms...awesome! In the demo I mean. The demo itself has some terrible cut scenes...The graphics are good, but the dialogue stinks like big Bantha Turds.

Last edited:
You can chop off stormtrooper heads and arms...awesome! In the demo I mean. The demo itself has some terrible cut scenes...The graphics are good, but the dialogue stinks like big Bantha Turds.

Oooooohhhh yeah! :(

Back