The force is with me!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the Luke exclusive but totally forgot about Anakin and Ben until it was too late. I am hoping my wait lists come through on them.

Include me among the lucky as I too received an e-mail stating that my wait list reservation for the Luke exclusive has been changed to an order. So, someone will be receiving an e-mail from Sideshow to inform them that a regular edition Luke is available to order since I cancelled mine.

Still nothing on my Luke exclusive :( and I also decided tonight to put myself on the Obi-Wan PF exclusive WL.

S'funny...

Got all the really tricky ones...Luke,Anakin,Obi-wan...no problems at all...and missed out on Kit Fisto thinking half-hour was plenty of time to get in,not realising Sideshow has updated it s servers:rolleyes:

Oh well.On the waitlist i go.

RoboDad said:
I'm sure you'll have no problem getting Obi-Wan. That wait list seems to be on fire this week.

We'll see I guess. I just did it last night but if I really want one I can talk to some folks. :D

RoboDad said:
Using those mole skillz again, eh? Just be sure you don't take mine away from me!

Mole Skillz??? What might you be speaking of????:cool: I'm no bully so your lunch money I mean Obi-Wan and Exclusive Luke are safe. LOL:wacky

No waitlist love for me :(. But I wasn't able to get online for a few hours after the sale, so I'm probably way down the list.

And people would be crazy to cancel him at this point.

(Unless you were considering cancelling - then by all means do so - it's not crazy at all and is probably exactly what you need to do.)

I got on Kit's waitlist about 30 minutes or so after he went on sale (about 10 after he sold out). Haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully SS will be cancelling duplicate orders soon so I can hear something.

I got onto Anakin's wait list a few hours after it sold out, and now I got my reservation turned into an order.

:joy :joy :joy :joy :joy

I hope the people who are waiting on Obi-Wan and Kit will be just as lucky in the coming days.

Congratulations! Glad you got him!

As for me, these are dark days for my inbox:

No Vader shipping e-mail from Sideshow...
No TIE Fighter shipping e-mail from Code 3...
No Sentinel Diorama wait list e-mail from Sideshow...

:computer

Got an email that my Luke exclusive will be turning into an order. :) Now if Obi-Wan would do the same so that wa I have him to go with my Vader :D

Should be some more being converted soon. I decided to stop collecting 1/6 and concentrate on my PF collection. So last night I cancelled all of my 1/6 orders.

I hope my waitlist for exclusive Anakin gets converted, but I didn't place it until 6 hours after he sold out 'cause I was working. I didn't even think to ask anyone to order him for me. :banghead

Last edited:
Oxbeard, in that case I have to THANK YOU. :D

I'm the opposite case -- due to living in a low income faraway country, I need to keep costs down, so the 12" figs fit the bill perfectly. I have the Exclusive Leia as my token PF... which I hope I won't be forced to cancel.

Tomandshell -- here's hoping the dark days end soon!

Back