The Force Awakens teaser comments - when it hits in a few hours :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only part of this teaser I liked was the end when they showed the X-Wings and the Falcon, that got the old Star Wars goose bumps going... I thought the first part of the teaser was some sort of fan made thing or a joke... Still, I can't wait to see the movie next December...

So stoked to see the sneaks ... my boy and I were giddy like little toddlers.

I'm neither enthusiastic nor a hater about the new trilogy - I wasn't impressed by the trailer, but I realze it was just that, a small teaser of the upcoming movie. Not too excited about the new Stormtrooper, neither their new blaster (looks too much like the Hasbro b/w E-11). The cross shaped lightsaber blade looks weird - and I totally understand people making fun of it on photoshop. That speeder might look like a popsicle, but there are cars today that look the same. On the positive part I really like seeing TIE Fighters there, the Falcon and the X-Wings. I also like the Probe Droid sounds, very specific sound I couldn't miss it for the world.

But no matter how bad or good the new movies will be I still have my beloved OT, and that will not be taken away. If the upcoming trilogy will be more interesting than the PT, and closer to OT, then even better. Will I start collecting Sequel Trilogy items? Nope. Will I watch the new movies? Yeap. I'll make my mind after watching these new movies. Till then I'll wait and see.

Spaceballs Awakens:

spaceballs awakens.jpg

I LOVE it !!! ok.. that rolling droid ... I dont know about that but as long this thing is a not a major character i do not care .. the rest is very cool ! interesting to have a Stormtrooper getting kind a deeper story !!! X-wing over the water was my fave part !!! All in one.. I m stocked to see it !

Looking forward to it. Don't mind the trailer (agree the crossguard light saber idea is stupid, how is that supposed to work/be helpful anyway). I was a product of the 70's and the original Star Wars phenomenon, but still didn't mind the prequels. I am mostly just happy to have continuing stories. If anything I was more peeved at the way Lucas monkey'ed with the originals (Han shot first).

That is entertaining, and brilliant. And - Love the new LS design. Sure beats Gunguns and midichlorians.

Back