The Fly 1 & 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neat creature designs, but I sure as heck wouldn't want it in my statue collection.
There are cool looking/ugly creatures, and there are hideous to look at/ugly creatures.

Those are both horribly fugly/fugly creatures. Pass for me.

The sculpting and creature designs are Great, but just not my cup-o-tea.

JS

Amazing job Sideshow:rock

Any one of those would be a great addition to any collection.

Simply Beautiful....I ordered the Brundle Fly...I love when Sideshow goes back to modern Horror...Price is not bad also.

Damn Brundelfly is brilliantly disgusting!
Martinfly is a perfect example of what happens when designers just try to make a monster and forget about the idea behind it.

These are pretty cool. I really like the Brundlefly, wasnt much of a fan of the second movie though.

I have not decided on weather or no to order yet, it will look great with my other horror PF, but its just so damn ugly:lol

Great announcement from SS, more horror please:D

Pass for me as well

Judging from everyones reactions... these don't seem like they will be FLY-ing off the shelf.

Look great but unusual choices. I guess they got that license on the cheap.

It would be nice if they did stuff from The Thing (Carpenter) or The Howling or something like that if they're going 80's on us.

Ordered. At 15" tall, this'll look great next to any eventual 1/6 scale mid-transformation Goldblum figures...

I'd also buy any American Werewolf in London statues of this sort, particularly in mid-change, Sideshow...

1.jpg

Any news on future products from this license? Or any updates on the upcoming statues?

dont know but I just watched this again the other day and Im def gonna try to hang on to my Brundle order

dont know but I just watched this again the other day and Im def gonna try to hang on to my Brundle order

Yeah, the statue is by far the coolest and most accurate Brundlefly collectible ever made.

I also posted a thread in the Ask Sideshow section to see if they can give some more info regarding possible plans for this license.

I'd love to see some mini-busts or statues of the various transformation stages, or some scaled-replica Telepods, or maybe a diorama of the final sequence in Cronenberg's film.

Last edited:
Any updates on this license? I'm curious if there are any new photos of the statues out there, or if any plans for more Fly-related items have been discussed.

The only news I've seen recently is that the Brundlefly and Martinfly statues are now sold out at Sideshow's site.

According to the latest Sideshow newsletter, Brundlefly will be released in the next 30 days (for US customers, at least).

3-5 day notice on this.
tbh, Ive gone to cancel this sucker more than once.
But its pics like this one that have made me keep my order.
Juts hope it arrives looking this good.

7327_press11-001.jpg

on a secondary note.
Why if you search for "The Fly" nothing comes back?
judging by the title of this thread, somethings wrong with the search function.

I'm hoping that this turns out as good as the website photos (or better). And I have a feeling it will. Looks like it's gonna be shipping soon.

Sideshow does do a great job with their creatures and monsters.

And Brundlefly design is particularly detailed, from the sores to the wrinkles to the fly hairs. But it looks like Sideshow has captured all of that detail perfectly.

If the final product is half as good as the website images, it's gonna be sweet.

Back