THE FLASH - Head Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vartal

Super Freak
Reaction score
This was requested some months ago here in the forums.

THE FLASH

$30,99 shipped worldwide.

Available at my website or [email protected] (include what head in the paypal note)

The Flash 1.jpg
The Flash 2.jpg
The Flash 3.jpg

Last edited:
Are you going to put this head up for sale? I could use a Flash head sculpt.

Last edited:
If I could think of a way to do the costume I would be all over this... I LOVED that TV show....

That looks awesome - but any ideas for the body?

There are two ways to go. Hot toys muscle body painted red. Or one of those really muscled bbi bodies in a tight red body suit with painted or airbrushed muscles on the body suit.

The symbol and the lightning pattern belt and on the gloves will need to be sculpted.

Last edited:
There are two ways to go. Hot toys muscle body painted red. Or one of those really muscled bbi bodies in a tight red body suit with painted or airbrushed muscles on the body suit.

The symbol and the lightning pattern belt and on the gloves will need to be sculpted.

I have the DC Direct Deluxe Flash and have always hated the head and am not fond of the large body. This head will give me the opportunity to use the costume, a nice proportioned custom body and this great head. I'd be going more for a classic look, rather than the TV show one.

Back