"The first of three girls from a certain movie" we have been waiting for...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The first of three girls from a certain movie" we have been waiting for...

I'm am over the moon at this. this will be perfect

No worries. If you guys are even half as excited as i am, i know you'll be glad to see the end result.

I am thinking they might be keeping the face vague till it gets released.

Their tailoring is awesome so the suit and cloth guarantee good quality. Dont know about body and headsculpt, you might judge by proto picture

I might get on board with these, depending on the final look.
It's wait and see for me, although, it would be great to complete the group.

I am thinking they might be keeping the face vague till it gets released.

HT should give up the licence. If they didn't think the line had any life left, fine, then give up the licence to another company. I don't expect this to happen. The more licences HT snap up, the less room there is for any competitors in the market.

These might still turn out quite good. The VTS Toys 'Revenger' figure, though not licenced, is still damn close to Ray Stevenson as The Punisher, imo.

HT should give up the licence. If they didn't think the line had any life left, fine, then give up the licence to another company. I don't expect this to happen. The more licences HT snap up, the less room there is for any competitors in the market.

These might still turn out quite good. The VTS Toys 'Revenger' figure, though not licenced, is still damn close to Ray Stevenson as The Punisher, imo.

I dont think its HT they have to worry about, it's Warner Bros. property.

Would be in for Jena's character if it were an accurate costume but, yeah, I wasn't even sure what I was looking at with this first character. Thoroughly generic. If they have the bottle to do the thing they've clearly set out to do, and go full-on accurate, that will be worth another look.

I would be really excited for this figure if the face even slightly resembled who it's "supposed" to be. As is with the changes to the costume, the white hair and face of some random girl, Not interested. Not when Babydoll and Amber look perfect. The other three would most likely look silly next to those screen accurate gals.

I would be really excited for this figure if the face even slightly resembled who it's "supposed" to be. As is with the changes to the costume, the white hair and face of some random girl, Not interested. Not when Babydoll and Amber look perfect. The other three would most likely look silly next to those screen accurate gals.

I have a feeling they are keeping it vague *for now* till it hits stores.
There's a line that says: "while referring to some popular movie character modeling and make changes, which help us create this character modeling."
Perhaps that means they will alter the likeness.

I think you guys should read the description again. It's not a licensed representation, nor is it intended to be. They loosely based it on a certain character from SP, while altering it enough to get away with it. It is what it is. Get it or don't, but thinking it's supposed to be a dead on accurate depiction of any particular film character is a mistake.

Poptoys posted this on FB:

1904108_1606398266265433_9120221737590444777_n.jpg

11259175_1606398279598765_1509153704806697419_n.jpg

Can't tell what it is; but working off the assumption that it was from sucker punch i googled and found out there are medieval style knights in the movie; but can't find any pictures that match this helmet.

During the orc/goblins/raid on the castle, thewre are knights assaulting the goblin castle on the drawbridge.

I think you guys should read the description again. It's not a licensed representation, nor is it intended to be. They loosely based it on a certain character from SP, while altering it enough to get away with it. It is what it is. Get it or don't, but thinking it's supposed to be a dead on accurate depiction of any particular film character is a mistake.

I understood it the first time I read it. I know exactly what it is and think it will look silly with the HT girls. I was just pointing out that it's a bummer that she doesn't even slightly resemble her and therefor wont be a part of my collection.

it is out ?

Easy pass for me.

:exactly:

This is not the Sweet Pea we're looking for.

In fact, I'm not quite sure who it is. :lol

It was never mean to accurate even on prototype photos

If you are dissapointed, its cant be helped. But at least outfit are quite accurate

Honestly there a worlds between the last pic you have posted and the figure shown in the review. I really had to double check if it is indeed the same figure. The one in you last pic would be an instant buy for me. Add/upgrade a few pieces here and there and you are golden, but the figure in the review looks like a cheap knock off Barbie. Would have loved to add a shelf of 5 hot chicks to my collection, but it seems to be simply another "Watchmen" shelf. :dunno

it's crap.

They could have at least tried to approach a headsculpt with a somewhat likeness to the actress.

Back