The Finish up Checklist and Refund Schedule.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll do what I can. :)

Look into mine while you're at it.

Ryan has sent me about 40 "sending it out tomorrow" pms.

Then he said "I'll refund your money or never show my face around here again", so I said, "okay, refund my money" and he disappeared and never responed. So I guess he was at least honest about one thing in 2 years.

Thanks Spenser for continuing to help us out. Please look into mine too. I've been very forgiving about ____ this far, but just because I haven't been vocal doesn't mean I'm not starting to get royally pissed off with this.

Jeff your Deckard set is on the way.

Commtech has received the gun, belt, and holster owed him.

Ultramanimator, I'm going to look into your Mola Rom and see if I can help with that.

I know, thanks Steven for all your help. It's really great of you to step to help in this way. I am looking forward to my Keaton sculpt too!

Spenser, are you taking over? Could you assist to look into my refund? If Ryan has make the ED dome I am ok with the dome. Else I go for the refund. Thank you sir.

I have nothing to do with monetary refunds, sorry.

I’m just trying to get people the items they are owed. I’ll look into the ED dome for you and the rest of the Deckard sets also.

Spenser, are you taking over? Could you assist to look into my refund? If Ryan has make the ED dome I am ok with the dome. Else I go for the refund. Thank you sir.

Steven, any help you can offer is greatly appreciated! I am also owed a full Deckard set, but was never added to the list on the first post.

So, I'm assuming the $300+ I paid up front over two years ago is gone?

What's interesting is that I believe Ryan beat up on CHowes pretty hard during that whole debacle.

Just saying'...

So, I'm assuming the $300+ I paid up front over two years ago is gone?

What's interesting is that I believe Ryan beat up on CHowes pretty hard during that whole debacle.

Just saying'...

Ultramanimator, What did you pay for? you can PM me if you like

ok, i think i'd like a refund too for everything (joker pants, deckard set and ED-209 dome). i really really wanted these items, but i'm just really tired of waiting. in the meantime (i.e. more than 2 years), other deckard projects have come along and there's a better chance i'll see those first. and at this rate, i could get a pair of HT's joker pants loose before i get yours.

so, sorry ryan. please give me my money back. i know you've had problems and i sympathize but i hope you can understand where i'm coming from

Back