The Finish up Checklist and Refund Schedule.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ryan - can you add me to the list. There was a Mace Head and a Punisher shirt from July 09 that I never received. I have the original PM's if you need me to resent.

PS - I'd prefer the items to a refund if that's an option.

Just noting i'm not on the list, and I'd prefer a refund now...

Ryan, can you let me know what has happened to my Deckard set. I still have not received anything. Thanks

Hope Ryan is busy finishing outstanding Items. sad to see my ED head everyday.

Last time we had communication, he wrote he was finally shipping my Deckard gun, belt and holster. That was like the 1,000,000th time he said this. I guess this is a joke for him.

Last time we had communication, he wrote he was finally shipping my Deckard gun, belt and holster. That was like the 1,000,000th time he said this. I guess this is a joke for him.

This sounds very similar to my experiences with him.

it sucks seeing this thread bumped to the top with no positive updates.

Just to let everyone know-Saya and myself received our refund for Mola. I know it's slow but he is working through them.

I am still waiting for mine to be shipped, even though I got the tracking number like 2 months ago. So I apologize for jumping the gun, I truly thought I was getting my Mola Ram.

Here's a quote from Ryan, right before I paid for Mola Ram 2 years and 7 months ago:

"It won't be for at least 30-45 days for sure. I will not take a payments until I know I have the production setup so I can stick to a hard timeline for people. I don't like it when projects drag out and like to try and keep them very reasonable."[

Now he won't even respond to PMs. He's continually asked for patience and faith and I have given more than reasonable amounts of both.

I have had enough and I want something done about this. Ryan, if you even visit here anymore, please fix this now.

I paid for Mola Ram and that's what I want.

Jeff your Deckard set is on the way.

Commtech has received the gun, belt, and holster owed him.

Ultramanimator, I'm going to look into your Mola Rom and see if I can help with that.

Look into mine while you're at it.

Ryan has sent me about 40 "sending it out tomorrow" pms.

Then he said "I'll refund your money or never show my face around here again", so I said, "okay, refund my money" and he disappeared and never responed. So I guess he was at least honest about one thing in 2 years.

Back