The Finish up Checklist and Refund Schedule.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While its the first time this may have happened to you, this is about the 50th time I've been screwed and heard a sob story.

The fact is your not my friend. Your not my pal or buddy, I don't know you, never heard your voice, never looked into your eyes, never shook your hand or had a drink with you. I don't care about all your ____ because I can't. I have to worry about all my own ____, and you know what one of my problems is? You stole my money.

Your a stranger being paid for a service.

I didn't pay for imaginitive "sorry"s and sad stories. I payed for an Action Figure outfit. So yes we all have sad things happen, and yea its a shame, but the BS is over. Send my stuff or refund and I'll never need to have any interaction with you again and you can get back to wollowing in your supposedly irreversible failure and self pity. Sorry but having a disease myself, I don't think anything in the entire world pisses me off as much as hearing a person whos not missing arms or legs, has a fully functioning brain, and loved ones, giving up.

First of all, thanks for the update Ryan.
Although you could have done yourself a favor and been more upfront about your situation instead of letting it get this far for this long and been more consistent with updates. I am not one for calling names and such, but people are frustrated.
It's too bad, because I think you are talented and meant well.
Please come through with my refund. Thanks.

Ryan, If you could add the Deckard clothing set I paid for to your list please. I've been polite and patient but it seems you only respond to angry posts. Acknowledging my order would be a good start.

i'm still waiting for a PM reply about a refund for the Saruman figure. i'm sick of being ripped off around here. what's the status on that "fiasco"?

I'm waiting for a response to 3 emails I believe and have yet to be added to the refund list.

...So at this point here are the two options: I will mail out what I have completed for everyone and refund the difference of any missing pieces or two cancel your order all together and I will sell what ever is left over on ebay or whatever along with some figures and refund your money. I have tried to finish this, and above all else I wasn't honest with myself. I really thought time and time again I could meet my deadlines and just fight through the frustration, but I can't and I am tired of fighting and letting people down. PM me about the status of your order and how you want to proceed and we will do it.

Ryan, I have pm'ed you about my Deckard set as requested. Please ship it to me (minus the holster, for which I do not need any sort of refund). Thanks.

This hole just keeps getting deeper and deeper Ryan.

How many times have you promised to ship things or update people without following through.

PLEASE, PLEASE make good on all these empty promises.

This hole just keeps getting deeper and deeper Ryan.

How many times have you promised to ship things or update people without following through.

PLEASE, PLEASE make good on all these empty promises.

Yet he gets ratty at his customers. Not with that attitude he has. Pure contempt.

Now for the rest, Hell yes I have screwed all of this up. Definatly I have broken promises and missed deadlines, but you know what SCREW IT! I have tried to get my head back in the game and just finish what was left, but I can't.

Guys,

I haven't been ignoring this thread I have been dealing with this via PM's and making arrangments for this whole mess to finally be over with. Everyone has contacted me about refunds vs items and so forth so I have a list of who wants what. I have finally finalized the details on taking care of this mess and I will leave the posting of those to the other party involved. This way the Deckard chapter will be closed and everything will be taken care of and no one will get cheated out of anything. I can now focus on finishing the few remaining pieces of the the Mola's and then I am finished and squared up with everyone. I know this has been a bad journey but like I said no one will get ripped off in this deal (other than the lost time and for that I am truly sorry)

Thanks,
Ryan

Let me know if with all the refunds you end-up with some extras from the Deckard set. I only got the pants and coat way back then, and I'd like to get at least the shirt and tie as well.

Hey Ryan, your last email to me:

Date: May 2, 2011 7:24:34 AM GMT+08:00
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: Re: ED209 domes

Yes. Your domes have shipped out. I can send you the info when I get home on tuesday. This is the best way to reach me btw as it is hard to reply to pm's on my phone.

Thanks,
Ryan

####################################

Unless you are still not home yet, I have not heard from you on the "info" that you are suppose to email to me. And if you have shipped out as claimed, I should have received it by now. Sigh :impatient:

Hey Ryan, your last email to me:

Date: May 2, 2011 7:24:34 AM GMT+08:00
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: Re: ED209 domes

Yes. Your domes have shipped out. I can send you the info when I get home on tuesday. This is the best way to reach me btw as it is hard to reply to pm's on my phone.

Thanks,
Ryan

####################################

Unless you are still not home yet, I have not heard from you on the "info" that you are suppose to email to me. And if you have shipped out as claimed, I should have received it by now. Sigh :impatient:

Because he never shipped them.

So what's up with the unpainted Loomis head i paid for that was supposed to ship a year and a half ago and the "extra" gift for the inconvenience? Repeated Pm's and e-mails and nothing, no reply, no refund, no Loomis. Any updates

Back