The Finish up Checklist and Refund Schedule.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are Mola's even close to being done ????
I may just go with a refund , please let me know whats really going on w the Molas

Russ

Hi Ryan - can you add me to the list. There was a Mace Head and a Punisher shirt from July 09 that I never received. I have the original PM's if you need me to resent.

PS - I'd prefer the items to a refund if that's an option.

BlindVoyeur Last Activity: Today 04:09 PM

He was on the day before as well.

He'd make a great politician though. Uneconomical with the truth.

Ryan, you PM'd me a reply stating you would be sending the Deckard set last weekend (April 23). Now it's the 30th with no tracking number or confirmation you sent anything.....again.

If you haven't sent it out by now, I want a full refund. Sorry, I was hoping to hold out and actually receive the Deckard set by now. After over two years of waiting, I don't feel I should have to wait any longer.

Ryan, you PM'd me a reply stating you would be sending the Deckard set last weekend (April 23). Now it's the 30th with no tracking number or confirmation you sent anything.....again.

If you haven't sent it out by now, I want a full refund. Sorry, I was hoping to hold out and actually receive the Deckard set by now. After over two years of waiting, I don't feel I should have to wait any longer.

He pm'd me on 4/12 to confirm my address he had on file and to apologize for the delay. He said he would be shipping my stuff and guess what? Nothing yet. Is he just making fun of us now?

He pm'd me on 4/12 to confirm my address he had on file and to apologize for the delay. He said he would be shipping my stuff and guess what? Nothing yet. Is he just making fun of us now?

Yea, well I feel like a fool for waiting so long!

How do you check for activity on the forums from BlindVoyuer?

:goodpost::exactly:

I am feeling the same and I just don't understand what the problem is in relation to the Deckard sets :dunno

The problem is he is a liar and a thief.

He PMed me all but begging me not to comment, and I agreed because he made me a promise based on alot of liar BS he span that if he gave me a date and said he shipped, he would stick by it, and yet again he broke his promise and lied.

What a low life scum, the fact that he comes here to see what sort of backlash there is against him daily and doesn't have a tiny ounce of man balls to actually get something done as well is sickening. He should be banned and unable to even participate in this community. What a total failure of a human being.

Deckard, first of what the ____ does having balls have to do with coming to the board and checking my PM's? Second of all calling me a theif is funny because I have given back over $1,000 in refunds already.That Plus paying other people for other things. Now for the rest, Hell yes I have screwed all of this up. Definatly I have broken promises and missed deadlines, but you know what SCREW IT! I have tried to get my head back in the game and just finish what was left, but I can't. This is just to far gone at this point and I made too much of a mess of it. So at this point here are the two options: I will mail out what I have completed for everyone and refund the difference of any missing pieces or two cancel your order all together and I will sell what ever is left over on ebay or whatever along with some figures and refund your money. I have tried to finish this, and above all else I wasn't honest with myself. I really thought time and time again I could meet my deadlines and just fight through the frustration, but I can't and I am tired of fighting and letting people down. PM me about the status of your order and how you want to proceed and we will do it.

Back