The Finish up Checklist and Refund Schedule.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryan, don't see me added to the refund list. Thanks.
Dwing

I just want my damned Deckard gun, holster and belt. I still don't understand why, if they are ready, you can't just put them in an envelope, put some stamps and freakin mail it!

Commtech, he can't give what he doesn't have. It's obvious he's never made them. Hence all the refunds. If he was a banker he might have made nice interest rates sitting on that money for a while.

MwNN Quote:
Are you going to update the list Ryan? Have you sent anything out? Do you have tracking numbers available?
I can now officially say, "It's been over two years since I paid you."
If the sets are ready, then ship them out. You still mention, "there are one or two little things needing to be completed on some", then could you kindly tell us what they are and how much more time it's going to take.

You are kidding me, right? TWO years??

Last edited:
MwNN Quote:
Are you going to update the list Ryan? Have you sent anything out? Do you have tracking numbers available?
I can now officially say, "It's been over two years since I paid you."
If the sets are ready, then ship them out. You still mention, "there are one or two little things needing to be completed on some", then could you kindly tell us what they are and how much more time it's going to take.

You are kidding me, right? TWO years??

Dude! It's getting longer and longer with each passing day. :impatient:
RYAN, It's been another 10 days since your last update. What is the hold up?!!

Updated on the first post. This is what I have fully completed and going out this week for sure. If I can get any others caught up before the weekend I will update the list again.

Thanks,
Ryan

Sorry about that. As you know I have the pants finished and I will have the dome finished this week I am down to three of those left now (well four because I still have to cast my own) I am just trying to get through the list at this point.

Thanks,
Ryan

I would also love to have my Deckard set added to the first page please, Ryan.

Hi, I had a bit of trouble tracking down the latest news on this project (I've paid off a full Deck set).
Now that I've found this thread, I'd like to remind you that my set is still pending. I take it that it's nowhere near complete.
Please add me to the list.

Just looked and May 1st will be 2 yrs since we paid and no Mola. What stinks is that we stopped collecting and are going to sell what we have. We just want it over with-still without holding a grudge.

How can you go on without this bothering you? I just couldn't live with this thing in my head bothering me, no matter how small. I guess I got a good education from my parents.

P A T H E T I C .

Hope the updated list is for real. It will be the 3rd time you are shipping to me. Waiting for your postal services used and tracking no.

Ryan, the week you mentioned was last week. Have not receive any pm on postal service used and tracking no?

Back