The Finder on FOX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forestlite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Highly recommend this show Thursday nights on Fox if you have not yet caught an episode. Love the premise (guy has uncanny ability to find people, things, etc), the quirky characters, and solid chemistry between the cast members. Michael Clarke Duncan is excellent as always, but really impressed with Geoff Stults as the lead character. This guy would make an excellent super hero in a movie (maybe Green Lantern if Reynolds should pass on a sequel).

I really enjoy this show. The characters are quiet quirky and they work well together. Love Michael Clark Duncan and Geoff Stults....the sexy Marshall doesn't hurt.

The only caveat to the show, IMO, is the gypsy girl. She really doesn't add anything to the show and is kind of annoying.

I remember when the Bones episode featured this group and totally called it that they were trying to make a spin off with that episode. Its been an OK show. Nothing great.

Have to disagree Buttmunch! I find its quirkiness and light touch a welcome relief from the multitude of procedures and reality programming that is so prevalent in the vast wasteland known as TV!

I like it. My wife found it and got me to watch it. I like MCD and the lead guy alot. Kinda reminds me of Burn Notice a bit. Hope it makes the cut, but most shows I like don't so.....

Alright BuddyGus! That makes two of us...one more viewer and season renewal is a guarantee!

Don't forget my fine feathered friends...the Finder is flinging its way to your favorite Fox station for another fantastic, far out, and fiendishly delightful episode a day before Friday......

Back