The Fifth Element or Firefly 1:6 Please!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe if we keep asking for them, they'll decide to make them eventually :dunno

You can ask all you want, but it comes down to business.

The question is, how many people will pay $100 or more for Firefly figures (or 5th Element) and how quickly will they sell?

They have the Fifth Element licensee already dont they? I think Trevor could sculpt Milla perfectly. He sculpted Jolie years ago and did a awsome job.

Produce them in limited ammounts, I'm sure they would sell okay at least. Both lines.

Yes, that could work indeed.

I haven't seen The Fifth Element in a long time... Did like the film though. I might buy a collectible of two from that film too, but out of the options presented in this thread, Firefly is my favorite :)

Produce them in limited ammounts, I'm sure they would sell okay at least. Both lines.

That is part of the problem. I don't think Sideshow would bother getting into Firefly or Element if the figures had to be very limited. Sideshow probably believes thier effort is better spent on more popular licences, like Star Wars and GI Joe. The current economy doesn't help the situation either.

I'd love to see the figures get made. I just don't see it happening at Sideshow in the next few years.

Back