The Fifth Element Bobble Heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jesussplash.jpg

I wanted a LeeLoo 1/4, kind of a bummer. Just need a shirt now to go along with this line "I was hoping for a PF and all I got was this bobble head"

Bless tom for being the ever-so-lovable "glass half full" guy! ;)

For me, this is the suckiest suck that ever sucked! Frikkin bobbleheads. :rolleyes:

Now, I'm not saying I like them! There's no way I'm getting one of these. I just think it makes it fun when they come up with something unexpected like this. I had a similar response when the Tremors Graboid showed up. It's no fun if they only ever give us stuff we are expecting--I think these random announcements make things interesting. Sideshow sometimes gets criticized for only being interested in selling big name licenses like Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, etc. Things like this show that they are still willing to pick up some random property just to please a small group of fans.

you guys are unbelievable.

As soon as a company does anything that you don't like, the stuff that comes out of your collective mouths is amazing.

These things are popular, they make money. I won't be buying any, but then SS arent here to just serve ME. Buy doing this they will bring in collectors, they will bring in revenue, and as a business thats what it's all about. Not please your personal demand list.

If you all got really excited about the thought of 12" figures (even though most of you hated the idea) then thats your fault. I would have been all over 12" figures from 5th Element, I absolutely love the film. But I'm not saying this line of bobbleheads is "lame... lame.. lame...... how ***king gay...." etc

It's what they are releasing, so get on with it. Plus... how do you know that this is ALL they are doing with the license. Please, just buy what you like, don't buy what you don't, and let companies get on with trying new things without ridiculing them for it.

I had no interest in anything from the line, but bobble heads? Talk about the easiest pass of all time.

Not a bobble head fan here but lets give those who are a break. You know some people do collect spoons.

A very very niched item in my opinion even among bobble head collectors.

It will be a bobble head long remembered

Liked the film, a PF leeloo, corwin or mangalore would have been a more difficult decision to make. I would also be interested in a good mangalore 1:1 bust, but bobbleheads are not for me. I think once you get into PF / 1:1's cheaper items seem inferior (cause they are).:monkey3

RichPG said:
Liked the film, a PF leeloo, corwin or mangalore would have been a more difficult decision to make. I would also be interested in a good mangalore 1:1 bust, but bobbleheads are not for me. I think once you get into PF / 1:1's cheaper items seem inferior (cause they are).:monkey3

So true! :emperor

Back