Action Figure The Fallout collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck finding one of those, been searching forever for one. Only have seen one and it took my house almost burning down for me to miss it.

I’m sure we’ll see plenty of third parties taking a crack and Lucky and the Ghoul. I just hope it’s not one of those situations where one nails the head, another has better accessories, and another has the best out.

Im all for figures from the show, but I really want an accurate game figure. I have a decent sized VG collection of some of my favorite games and series, and I need a fallout figure to sit next to my Dragonborn.

Managed to snag this one anticipating the possible craze...
PXL_20240424_002419594.jpg
PXL_20240424_003306483.jpg

Just finished watching fallout and god damn I want that T60 power armour in 1/6 scale. Just wondering was the original threezero release actually any good? Would be really awesome if they came out with an updated one in die cast and accurate to the tv show. I’m assuming threezero doesn’t actually have the license to the amazon series?

Back