• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE DRIZZLE'S SALE! Hot Toys DX01 JOKER w Custom Extras! BIG PRICE DROP!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Drizzle

Super Freak
Reaction score
Welcome to my always amazing thread 'o bargains!
Prices include First Class shipping for the Contiguous 48 United States ONLY! This is the BEST of my accessories collected over years of stockpiling parts. I'm too hooked on ThreeA figures to keep buying Hot Toys!

[Another round of parts for sale:
3part.jpg

1 Tommy Mission Messenger Bag - $10 Shipped
2 Hot Toys James Dean Boots - $15 Shipped
3 F-Legion Jacket, velcro tab removed to improve look - $12 shipped
2part.jpg

4 Hot Toys Predator Spinal Column Trophy - $15 Shipped
5 2nd Hot Toys Batman (not DX) neck - $20 Shipped
6 Junglevet Head - $25 Shipped
7 Hot Toys Small Shoulder Body - SOLD
8 Custom Cobra Staff (one of a kind, needs to be painted) - $25 Shipped
9 Hot Toys Long Barrel Revolver - $15 Shipped
10 Hot Toys "The Comedian" Shotgun plus Bonus Dragon Rifle - $20 Shipped
11 F-Legion Bat - SOLD
12 Hot Toys Terminator Marcus Wright Shotgun w Shells - $15 Shipped

Please note- Only US sales right now, unless you are *seriously* willing to pay the real shipping for me to be able to send by Global Priority so you can get tracking. Costs are much, much higher to ship outside the US, but I don't mind if you are willing to pay what it costs. Figures will be shipped by UPS with insurance and tracking in the US.

Thanks for looking! Love and Lots of Action Figures to you all! :lol

Last edited:
Re: It's THE DRIZZLE'S Super Closet Cleanout SALE! HOT TOYS Accessory Sets & MORE!

Space reserved...

Last edited:
Re: It's THE DRIZZLE'S Super Closet Cleanout SALE! HOT TOYS Accessory Sets & MORE!

Reserving this Spot for SOLD Items...

First item!
This is my most prized HT figure, of which I have few now, but I have a few bills I need to pay, so this may be the end of me and Hot Toys...

Hot-Toys-The-Joker-DX-01_10.jpg

This is the FULL DX-01 Action figure, all parts including police outfit and head, retail packaging, outer shipper box- but it has GREAT EXTRAS you will only find here!
First, he has an EXTRA CUSTOM HEAD, based upon the DX-01 PERS head. Custom paint job, reworked hair. Eyes do not move.

STP86181.jpg

STP86182.jpg

He also has a good deal of extras- money bag, custom money, custom bank bags... and I may have a few extra surprises to include, too!

STP86183.jpg

This is how he looks in my display case, where he has been the whole time. I should also add that his costume has had my detail-conscious "primping" done to it. The vest is no longer fastened with velcro, it is sewn at the button points for a more realistic fit. He also has a better custom tie. He is all the DX-01 is and MORE. I personally think he looks much better than the new Joker coming soon. He has an extra grenade rig too, so you don't have to take the nice packaging apart!

STP86184.jpg

SOLD!

151023_466376427343_58690437343_6039816_7601531_n.jpg

Hot Toys Spider-Man! Like New, all packaging, all accesssories. $SOLD! Will take Paypal for this item.

I will take Paypal for this next lot. Take everything in the 3 pictures below for just SOLD!

06.jpg

Civilian clothing lot! Button up shirt, turtleneck, double-breasted coat, T-shirt, tunic, and RARE Hot Toys James Dean jeans!!

05.jpg

Jedi Robe and some extras.

10.jpg

CY Girls CuteyHoney costume set!

Last edited:

If you decide to split up the hands lot I'd take a few.

Sean

Back