The Drizzle is finally revealing my first custom item! Mini-Money!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Drizzle

Super Freak
Reaction score
Howdy!
I finally finished my first custom item and have created an online website to manage sales. I will be adding new items as I go along, and will try to make sure to announce them as I do! The first item: Mini Money!

money0.jpg

It looks real, but it's TRUE 1:6 size!

money2.jpg

...and they fit nicely in Joker's bag! I left the foam in the bottom so it didn't take as many bundles to fill it.

money4.jpg

I used a very light gray paper (20% cotton) with visible fibers in it, so the money would look more realistic. All of the 1:6 money I have seen before were printed on white or tan paper, and I didn't think they looked very realistic, not to mention it was all way oversized- even the Joker's "Joker Dollars" he comes with are way too big, and they are monochrome.

My first test sheet was a bust- I tried cutting it with a paper cutter to speed up the process, but due to the fibrous nature of the paper,it ended up with ragged edges. It was the best paper choice, and I didn't want to abandon it, so I have cut all of this out totally by hand. (why yes, I am insane!) It has taken weeks worth of time, I am usually cutting mini money out any time I am sitting at my desk, and my family helped me sort and stack bills. Thankfully, I'm finally done- I don't think I will ever do this again, so what I am offering here is extremely limited. I actually wore out a pair of titanium scissors! :lol

I hope what I have made will be enjoyed by a good many of you!

Please visit https://www.one-sixth.com if you would like to order some. A set of 12 bundles is $18! First Class Shipping in the US is FREE!

JB (Drizzle)

Last edited:
Re: The Drizzle is finally revealing my first custom item!

Just did a little math and realized I can actually offer them cheaper and still come out okay! So, the price is lowered, and I refunded the extra to folks that have already paid. Thanks for checking out my website!
JB

Will you be doing sterling or other currencies? :D

Probably not, sorry! That's the most tired my hands have ever been! I originally set out to cut them with a cutting board, but due to the cotton content it made edges ragged, so I had to trash that first attempt and resort to cutting by hand which literally took all night long for weeks! I may revisit little currencies later on, but I'm going to switch gears to a couple of other projects I have lined up for now. :lol

Probably not, sorry! That's the most tired my hands have ever been! I originally set out to cut them with a cutting board, but due to the cotton content it made edges ragged, so I had to trash that first attempt and resort to cutting by hand which literally took all night long for weeks! I may revisit little currencies later on, but I'm going to switch gears to a couple of other projects I have lined up for now. :lol

Fair enough :D I wouldn't want that job either!

What other things do you have planned? Anything weapons or dio accessories :naughty

The next thing that will be up at my website are capes suitable for figures like Cobra Commander, who a lot of people really want a cape for, and then another cool diorama accessory that I'm keeping secret just a little bit longer!

The next thing that will be up at my website are capes suitable for figures like Cobra Commander, who a lot of people really want a cape for, and then another cool diorama accessory that I'm keeping secret just a little bit longer!

You're a tease :banana:D:naughty

congrats on your first project looks really great.how much is the reduced price if i may ask?thanks

Back