The DREDD thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was excellent , good job, mad likeness for Dredd that I have ever seen.

D507BD3B-4EEB-4CA8-9C1F-BC3688545BC9-4484-000002A75DD3866A_zps9f4a445e.jpg

Wow! Thanks Seb! Coming from you means a lot :clap I can't cut & sew to save my life so I just sculpted a collar :yess: I'm glad it worked out cuz I had no Plan B.

Finally finished Dredd's pants! There are two leather flaps at the bottom back of the pants that wrap around to taper off the hem to go into the boots. I haven't installed those yet since I'm not done with the boots yet. I was going to just sew the hems tapered, but then those flaps are pretty prominent on the real suit.

custom_dredd_figure_pants1.jpg
custom_dredd_figure_pants2.jpg
custom_dredd_figure_pants3.jpg
custom_dredd_figure_pants4.jpg

Laney - have you got these in hand yet and are they "Safe" to order? Any images?

They have been printed, and look to be ok. Not in hand yet, I order a couple of my other sets at the same time, one of them is holding everything up for some reason. They were meant to be sent on the 29/3.

Not yet... they have been at the local UPS office since Sunday. I've just rung them to see what's happening. In Perth they use a delivery agent, which seems to have stuffed up the delivery process. Crossing fingers for tomorrow.

Back