The DREDD thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished my paint up of Dredds head/helmet and gear. I went for a colour scheme closer to the comic book. The uniform is still a WIP, I'm not attempting a movie accurate look by any means, just something I am happy with design wise. I may swap out bits as I go, and of course weather them to suit the helmet and pads :)

adiPNM8u.jpg

abcRYYxa.jpg

abhm430w.jpg

abwSdJlE.jpg

The custom 1/6 Dredd I'm working on commission. Tailored tactical vest is fully lined and has foam padding in the lining. The bullet proof plates on the front are all rubber so they are flexible just like in the movie.

The Law Giver and holster is a first pass. I like them but will probably make a second one since this one is a little thick when seen from the front. The bullet attachment has clear "windows" and you can see the bullets inside.

I'm making pretty much every accessory from scratch. And a full custom motorcycle suit out of leather and suede. The one shown is just a simple placeholder suit.

Shoulder, knee, and elbow pads will all be sculpted and poured in rubber. Two Urban heads - with removable helmet and true visor.

dressa.jpg
dressb.jpg
dressc.jpg

Looks like a fantastic start, can't wait to see how this goes. :clap

Laney - wow - this figure is looking really good. Is that a custom neck guard and also foreguards on the gloves?

fits together well.

Thanks guys.

@Gooseman - the neck guard is actually a navy seal life preserver, it has a zip around the edge. I cut off the bottom section of it and painted black (it's was originally grey) Works really well. Arm guards are from GI joe Zartan (if think)

Back