The DREDD thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking ar cadaver's lawgiver...how mkany coats of paint does it take?

@ skoot.

tumblr_mao0qlTjz21r76lino1_500.gif

Ski

Awesome customs.

A trick with the visor: paint it smooth flat black, then hit it with green transparent paint. That should give it the right look. Just make sure the black is smooth before applying the green.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna remove the black gloss I put on it and file it down super smooth and repaint.

I used a dark metallic then coated it with a few layers of a clear smoke colored glaze. I use the same method when making sunglasses. Works well.

Awesome customs.

A trick with the visor: paint it smooth flat black, then hit it with green transparent paint. That should give it the right look. Just make sure the black is smooth before applying the green.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna remove the black gloss I put on it and file it down super smooth and repaint.

I think imma do the same..Thanks for the tip TMG!...

SKOOT: What are you going to use to remove paint? And how are you going to file it down? Sandpaper?

Tekkaman Blade: can you share the paint brand for those colors? Trying find them online..thanks! :)

Any seen the 1/6 Karl Urban Dark Soldier? While it is a cool fig on its own I think it would be a perfect base....

Wanted to keep this thread going :)

Jacket and Vest on TTM19:
6039805A-8BF7-4876-810D-065C24C5D456-11184-000005A5F839F2A8.jpg

This would be perfect if it had the puffy jacket (or collar) Anyone working on that, or can we get someone to make a run of em?

Last edited:
Back