The DREDD thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cadaver, do you have any interest or desire to try and do the lawgiver from the Stallone version?

Cadaver, do you have any interest or desire to try and do the lawgiver from the Stallone version?

I could take a look into it and see how difficult it would be.

Any Idea how long till Anderson's armor is ready?

I'm pretty busy till Friday next week with a project but maybe after that I can start working on it. shouldn't be to hard with the dredd stuff to base it of off.

work in progress. Waiting on parts in the mail to finish up Dredd, and I guess Anderson will take a while.
img1649j.jpg

Still working... waiting for some pants to come in. Probably after Christmas at the rate the USPS works. :impatient:

img1689h.jpg

img1693jy.jpg

img1695cm.jpg

What I have so far, need to paint armor to make it worn, need parts for Anderson, and may add belts, and a better collar on Dredd, if I can figure out how to make a better collar.

Were the elbow pads dark green or black?

Very cool ! Now I know what mine will kind of look like when the parts from Shapeways and my Rocco headsculpt eventually turn up.

Loving your Anderson, I'm having second thoughts about not buying the head now ...

Having a hard time figuring out how to make the pants, they are form fitting yet not tights rigiht? I also bought a body suit to use as the base and a Gordon vest that needs to somehow be made smaller to fit her...

Back