The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is mind

DH3
BP-DieHard3-04.jpg

Probably my favorite one in here that hadn't used the amazing DH1 sculpt. Is that a TT body? Just bought an ACI body, but it's looking like the neck may be too big for it.. Is that the original BP head, or a recast? Trying to figure out how well the ACI body will keep the head on.

Thanks. :slap

Probably my favorite one in here that hadn't used the amazing DH1 sculpt. Is that a TT body? Just bought an ACI body, but it's looking like the neck may be too big for it.. Is that the original BP head, or a recast? Trying to figure out how well the ACI body will keep the head on.

Thanks. :slap

I'm using TTM19 body, the head is the original BP head and need to cut the neck.
ACI body seem to be more stronger, and the color tone may not match the head.

my Die Hard custom for upcoming Good Day to Die Hard
This is my first time painting a headsculpt, so the quality is not good. Anyway, just to share.
photo3-4.jpg

photo2-6.jpg

photo1-8.jpg

1Q7Pa.jpg

Was thinking maybe go all the way with this one, or maybe basing it off of Bruno Delinger from Dynamite Deka/Die Hard Arcade. It'd be a cool bash, and you could have some crazy items/weapons with it.

full.jpg

197121_13494_back.jpg

1p.gif

Last edited:
Why does HT not do a figure of him?? WHY??
Most likely because he isn't wearing a cowl or gold and red armor..

Why does HT not do a figure of him?? WHY??
Most likely because he isn't wearing a cowl or gold and red armor..

And yet the make rubbish from The Spirit, Clash of the Titans and Prince of Persia.

But no. One of the world's greatest cult action heroes is yet to be made.

It's probably to do with likeness rights. So if Hot Toys IS doing Willis from GI Joe (I don't keep up on that line), that could open the floodgates. Give it time, and they'll do a John McClain.

Same type of thing with Arnold. Once they bought his likeness for Dutch, BAM they cranked out three terminator figures, and just finished a poll to vote on which Schwarzenegger character they'll do next.

And yet the make rubbish from The Spirit, Clash of the Titans and Prince of Persia.

But no. One of the world's greatest cult action heroes is yet to be made.

Exactly! Just because the movie is supposed to be a blockbuster doesnt mean it needs a figure, they need to go after the creative licenses of classic films!!!

Bashing a John Mcclane, using the Sin City head, lost the x on his forehead and re-done the hair, and removed the neck. Was wondering what’s the best trousers?

Back