The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my friend helped me to cut the neck in order to fit the body. It is TTM19 body. It is the best muscle body for this purpose, it contains "body hair" as well.

The head is not repainted, the color actually a bit vary from body, but it is acceptable. May be the camera does matter make the color look closer.

Anyway, I am very happy with this Bruce Willis :)

Thank you for comment

I'd love to see another picture in more light if you have the time.

Heres mine. I decided to sculpt the hair, its a pain to scupt the messy hair, lol, hope you like it...

IMAG0602.jpg

IMAG0607.jpg

IMAG0606-1.jpg

That's pretty good but I gotta say it might be a wee bit much on the top. Too much of a pompadore. Maybe give him a little haircut up top. But the sides filled out well. I would definitely do that to mine too.

What head is everyone using -- the original Dirty Johnny head or a knock-off? The 5 o'clock shadow and paint looks a lot better on yours than any I see on ebay.

That's pretty good but I gotta say it might be a wee bit much on the top. Too much of a pompadore. Maybe give him a little haircut up top. But the sides filled out well. I would definitely do that to mine too.

What head is everyone using -- the original Dirty Johnny head or a knock-off? The 5 o'clock shadow and paint looks a lot better on yours than any I see on ebay.

Yeah, i overdid it a tad, LOL. I got mine online. many of the ones ive seen online look like copies.

Not bad at all siquisiri, nice job on the hair, maybe a bit high or too far up the forehead.
Having the same trouble with mine yet to resculpt.

Anyone know if the Sosa BW scuplt is still available, and if so where can I get one?

looks great man, who painted it? I love that head.... You should see my fifth element custom I did with that head :)

Believe it or not I painted it:)

Looks good in the photos some with flash show up the flaws but I am getting better with practise so thank you very much:)

I saw and commented on your corben and leeloo, great work mate, especially making the outfits, alot of love.

Love that film, Multipass:)

Back