The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone has an extra Hot Toys T2 duffel bag laying around I am interested in purchasing it from you. Shoot me a pm. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello Friends... Want to share my Die Hard figure collection.

The Die Hard 1 John McClane has a original MJ Choi HS.

IMG_20180714_230458412.jpg
IMG_20180714_231157138.jpg

The Die Hard 2 John McClane has a original Inigo HS.

IMG_20180714_231529299.jpg
IMG_20180714_231609405.jpg

The Die Hard 3 John McClane are a 2 figure heavy wheteared from the Brother Productions Figure.

IMG_20180714_205334091.jpg
IMG_20180714_205142159.jpg
IMG_20180714_205243232.jpg
IMG_20180714_205623166.jpg

The Die Hard 4 John McClane is the last Brother Productions figure.

IMG_20180714_224814695.jpg

The Die Hard 5 John McClane is the HPC figure, with Hot Toys Hs

IMG_20180714_221801260.jpg

All the figures are up for sale. Shoot me a PM if you´re interested.

Attachments

• IMG_20180714_221634723.jpg
    IMG_20180714_221634723.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Bruce Willis Die Hard figure head sculpt

I'd been looking at buying a Bruce Willis Head sculpt from Ebay and I finally bought one from one seller out of the many that are on Ebay. I though (stupid me) that if I bought one that was more expensive then the others that I would be sure to get one that looked like the pictures, because they were great. (Every seller is using the same pictures.) But, when I got the head sculpt it didn't look anything like the pictures and only has a slit resembles to Bruce Willis. So I went down the list of every seller on Ebay asking for actual pictures of the head sculpt they had for sale. Half sent me pictures that looked just like what I already had and the other half just answered me back that their heads were just as the heads pictured. So what do I do? I want a good custom figure that looks like Bruce Willis. Have any of you bought a head sculpt off a seller on Ebay that looks like the head pictured?

Re: Bruce Willis Die Hard figure head sculpt

The eBay ones are all crappy recasts, so don't waste your time on there. How much are you willing to spend to get a great one? There's an artist by the name of Jin who sells an excellent McClane for about $160usd.

His name is Jin seok-won. He has an Instagram and a link to his own website there where you can order from. Great sculptor and painter.

The eBay ones are all crappy recasts, so don't waste your time on there. How much are you willing to spend to get a great one? There's an artist by the name of Jin who sells an excellent McClane for about $160usd.

Can't afford that.

just do a bit of homework, i bought one about 2 years ago,very nice quality great paint and much better scale then the original, looked exactly like the pics, check feedback on similar purchases ect

Oh yeah, I think I remember seeing this... but not complete. Looks really nice. $160 painted and sealed with cigarette. Not bad by today's prices.

Where did the Ebay pictures come from. Who did the actual head they're all using pictures of, anyone know?

The original head was by MJ Choi which got recast and then that recast was recast and that’s what’s on eBay now. I don’t think he offers sculpts anymore because while a few originals were sold, people began to not purchase instead waiting for the inevitable cheaper recast.

Yeah, I believe MJ released his original back in 2015 (or so). You occasionally see full customs for sale here. For a premium price, mind you.

Back