The Diablo Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I haven't seen any pics of this floating around yet, did SS forget to bring this or was it a typo.

:mad::mad: And SS doesn't seem to have a booth map on their website like they usually do unless I'm blind.

Only Blizzard statue on show was the Arthas one, if I'm not mistaken. I was really looking forward to this and other WoW statues. It's okay though, we've seen a lot of new stuff from SSC to keep us busy for a while.

Sideshow just put him up:
182157_10150982059879145_541856057_n.jpg

I haven't yet played D3, but the statue on the photo has a suprising female look to it.

I am much more interested with what's going on on the right. Is that...is that a 1/4 Terran Marine? It's not the old Tychus Findlay statue.

Looks nice so far. I just hope they figure out a way to securely pack this statue as it looks like it'll be very, very fragile.

Ah yes Diablo The Lord of Curves. Reminds me of his face put on Andariels body

I doubt we will get anything from D2 anytime soon.

Looks good, I just wish the Blizzard ip sideshow products didn't come out at a snails pace. So many awesome characters they could do.

Back