The Demon Nun, Valak 1/1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got this recently. Threw in the same bible that is also seen in the Conjuring 2 and a cross necklace.
baf1a3b1909b85313b1c34a03c4f0b8a.jpg
f023819b746cd5ac80082815e4d3463e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wow looks great! Where did you get it?
A guy named Darren Laken on Facebook... I believe he has his own little studio too. My only complaint is that it is essentially a half mask on a styrofoam head with the clothes...it has very little weight to it but it looks amazing regardless.

A guy named Darren Laken on Facebook... I believe he has his own little studio too. My only complaint is that it is essentially a half mask on a styrofoam head with the clothes...it has very little weight to it but it looks amazing regardless.

Ok thanks! Great item!

I'm sure this was discussed somewhere else, but did you notice the name Valak was all over their kitchen? I love the movie. Would not be able to keep that creepy nun face around. I have enough spirits in my house

I may get this and hide it in my closet, "hey wifey go get your coat and lets go for a walk".

But I'm passing I don't mess with that voodoo stuff. You have a bad day or dream that thing goes in the garbage the next day.

I may get this and hide it in my closet, "hey wifey go get your coat and lets go for a walk".

But I'm passing I don't mess with that voodoo stuff. You have a bad day or dream that thing goes in the garbage the next day.

:lol:lol

Lmao is this really that creepy? I'm in love with it 😂😂😂

I got bored with this movie pretty quick and didn't bother finishing it. The scene where Norman Bates mom goes into that room and the painting of the nun comes to life was very cool though. Anyway, what's this bitches deal?? Did she get tired of nunnin' and sell her soul to the devil??

This thing is awesome!
Can't tell that it's a mask. He did a great job.

Valak somewhat stole the show for me.
Love how creepy they presented her in the movie.
Thanks for sharing!

This thing is awesome!
Can't tell that it's a mask. He did a great job.

Valak somewhat stole the show for me.
Love how creepy they presented her in the movie.
Thanks for sharing!

Yes, he definitely did an amazing job on this piece! You cannot tell that it's practically weightless!!! Which is a huge plus for me.

Yah Valak definitely was the best part of the movie, which is why I'm so excited that they're making a movie of it!!!

I got bored with this movie pretty quick and didn't bother finishing it. The scene where Norman Bates mom goes into that room and the painting of the nun comes to life was very cool though. Anyway, what's this bitches deal?? Did she get tired of nunnin' and sell her soul to the devil??

That was the only tense shot of the movie. I was like finally! Then nothing. It was a loud, obnoxious, boring film that was missing the charm of the first film. It almost felt like a parody at times.

Back