The Death Dealer Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks bad..doesnt even have a frazetta feel.Statue has no personality.thumbs down.

looks bad..doesnt even have a frazetta feel.Statue has no personality.thumbs down.

Frazetta004DeathDealerIV.jpg

^ I would pick that statue up in a heartbeat.

as for this one,I like the regular better. I love the head he's got in his hands.

I'm still waiting for reelartstudios to make this:

frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior.jpg

Love the fact that Frazetta's work is getting some love but DO NOT like the piece. I mean, it doesn't have an angry Death Dealer feel, it's so clean and his legs are all bright and flesh colored. It just seems like it should be bloodier and more dirty. Also the regular version looks better, the shield should be able to switch out with the head.

I agree that the statue doesn't give off the vibe of the death dealer. I think I'll try to grab a non-exclusive cheap after it comes out and get someone to repaint it bloodier/darker.

I like it & pre ordered the EX today via Flex pay. The only DD I have is the mini version of the DD on horse. The Bowen size means it will fit nicely in my Detlof. It could be a bit more bloodied & muddied but it's not a deal killer for me. I think the lighting makes it look a little brighter than it will turn out. Looking forward to it!

I cancelled this after further review. It is based on William Paquet's kit, and it's called the Decimator. It just didn't have enough Death Dealer vibe as some have stated.
decimator1.jpg

Death Dealer Exc. Being Delivered Tommorrow Thursday, will Post Pics when I get Home...Karnis, I agree, Doesnt have a 100% DD Vibe, He does Look A Little Clean Rather Than War Torn, IMO..... Im Hoping in my Hands, He will Tell a Different story

if SS ever got permission to do a death dealer pf/maquette, i would be all over it in a heartbeat.

if SS ever got permission to do a death dealer pf/maquette, i would be all over it in a heartbeat.

Definetly, But Personally would have to Bronze ( A Million Dollars Though :panic: ) or The Much more Wallet Friendly Faux Bronze....Opinions????

Last edited:
fyi sideshow has a 20% coupon on the ex version right now. $195 shipped, good deal. I grabbed one since dont have a dd in my collection yet, 3 left.

here are some actual photos, since noone posted any yet. Just got mine.

over all it's a lot better than expected, the details are very intricate and no issues with the paint apps. I am surprised i actually like the traditional shield pose a lot more than the one holding the head. From the pictures holding the head looked cool, but in person the shield is much better.

Also the mono color black skulls base is great, it gave the statue a dark grim look and fits well with the rest of the statue which is simiarly dark mono colored, where as the custom colored base posted above really cheapens the look. Ignore the glossy paint in some of the photos, it was due to the camera flash.

This one borderline deserving a spot in my very limited shelf space. At $195 shipped, it was a great buy.

Back