The Death Dealer Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a nice death dealer for the collection. Hopefully it is large enough to warrent a purchase.

13 3/4 inches tall

Regular
383967081.jpg

Exclusive
383967063.jpg

MIDTOWN COMICS has the Regular for Pre-Order @ 30% off ! ! !

13 3/4 inches tall

Regular
383967081.jpg

Exclusive
383967063.jpg

MIDTOWN COMICS has the Regular for Pre-Order @ 30% off ! ! !

I think I like the dark armor of the Ex more.........it would be cool if the Ex had change out hands for the shield and head. Is SS the only one that will carry the Ex version?

Very nice,I would love to add this to the collection,IF it was in 1/6 and movable,as I have a dragon 1/6th Horse that the figure would look very nice on.

makes me wonder if bodie exploded his under wear............:confused:

Love the statue, but I don't collect 1/6 statues. If it was PF size I'd get it. Death Dealer is awesome! I wonder if they'll do the image with him riding the horse.

Exclusive should have been the option of able to change from holding the head or the shield.

Just ordered, although I agree w/ what a lot of you guys are saying that it isn't "dark" enough, it's still a great piece nonetheless. A definite sleeper and a nice rendition of Frazetta iconic character

I was interested in him until I saw the price. Not much there for what they are asking. Pass.

Yeah, its a nice piece but not for that price, rather have him on the horse then this, so i passed

Back