The Dead: The Babysitter - subject 1025

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, apart from the baby that many are expecting, what accessories should this one come with? All the zombies so far have had a paper item accessory or two and one or two additional things. What kind of papers does a babysitter carry? Homework papers? Infant CPR certification card?

maybe she'll come with the head-bag and the choke restrainer thing from the video? :confused:

I think she should have the kid she was babysitting's bloody teddy bear that she took from him after she ate him for a snack.

If the babysitter doesn't come with the BABY I'll be sorely disappointed.

It'd be cool if we got an assemble yourself crib with bloody blankets and maybe a leg or arm left behind....but that's just me. :lol

I imagine a cell phone would be likely as they could recycle it from an earlier figure. Past that I can't think of much else we'd see.

I'd hit it.... with a Bat! :D

school books/homework papers... cell phone... purse..... Bloody Bag (to cover her head)!

SO, tomorrow 1025 goes up for PS? man, I just hope it's not when I'm out with my girl. NL = 6 pm pst on the dot is fine. :)

About the EX, it will probably be some lame change of color on the clothes. seems thats the theme.

Seems most likely that we'll see her up for pre-order with the newsletter. Most likely it won't be too hard to score since they seem to be selling out a bit slower nowadays.

PO tomorrow!?!?! SWEET! I just got laid off today so now I can wait by the computer ready to go!!! :monkey5

i think this dead figure will sell out quicker since its the first female dead figure

You might be right, but even the follow up figure to Zero (Subject 5) took awhile to sell out. I think there is a lot of interest in these, but maybe not as many flippers since the more recent figures haven't gone on to sell for hundreds of dollars.

I work a short shift tomorrow, but Im still hoping that they dont sell out before I get home (if they are indeed going on PO tomorrow). But the 805 took some time for it to sell out, so Im hoping.:monkey1

Usually I have a class from 5-7 Pacific time, but will have a short class tomorrow! So hopefully I will get home just a little after 6:30, unless I get caught in traffic worse than today's (2 hours and 15 minutes to go 60 blocks, 2 hours was just getting 15 blocks of it :eek:).

Back