The Dead: The Babysitter - subject 1025

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, thats not what I said. But it works :lol

But in all seriousness, I think we can expect a Bio Hazard zombie(s) to be next sense all of the videos after Subject 5 have introduced the next zombie.

Yeah, I said something simualr in the comment section on SS site. A biosuit zombie. He clearly got bit. What would be a nice tease was if they showed the zombie with the bio mask on, and the rest is left to your imagination.

I originally wanted that biosuit big guy to be the zombie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMmXI54oPsQ

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Valentine's day thing. It would be completely in keeping with Sideshow's character to PPO a zombie chick on Valentine's Day. :love

Thursday is the next newsletter day, so Valentine's Day it is. If we ever get a preview like we did, the next newsletter is the norm (so this will be a pre-toy Fair figure). So we might see the Hazmad Zombie at ToyFair!

With the babysitter and "Betty" the cheerleader from Peril Unlimited, the sausage fest that is the zombie community is about to get a lot more interesting.

In the interest of full disclosure, I'm now the photographer for Peril Unlimited. :D Yay me.

Thursday is the next newsletter day, so Valentine's Day it is. If we ever get a preview like we did, the next newsletter is the norm (so this will be a pre-toy Fair figure). So we might see the Hazmad Zombie at ToyFair!

I hope so! That guy in the video wears a very similar respirator to the one I have for emergencies at work and I'd be pretty stoked to have a zombie that wears the same PPE as me! :D

It's hard to tell, due to the lighting, but it looks like he has P-100 filters on his cartridges, same ones I use. Those are particulate filters, so unless the zombie strain is spread by asbestos fibers I'm not sure what protection he actually expects to have. :monkey1

speaking of Peril Unlimited, he was talkiing about not doing any more zombies after the cheerleader.... is he still planning that?

speaking of Peril Unlimited, he was talkiing about not doing any more zombies after the cheerleader.... is he still planning that?

I don't know. I haven't discussed anything past Betty with Mike. I think it would be a shame to not do another if they continue to be successful. And there are fewer than 50 Ash figures left in stock of the 500 that were made. I would think that, with NO advertising and just word of mouth, that's pretty respectable.

How many different peril unlimited zmbies were made? I don't mean edition size, I mean how many different characters?

I don't know. I haven't discussed anything past Betty with Mike. I think it would be a shame to not do another if they continue to be successful. And there are fewer than 50 Ash figures left in stock of the 500 that were made. I would think that, with NO advertising and just word of mouth, that's pretty respectable.

Does he still have some of the clean Ash figures left? I might buy one to go with my bloody version, just to show him a little more support.

Really looking forward to Betty... looks like she'll be a great entry into my legions of the undead :rock

yeesh. that video was pretty disturbing. kid/s crying in the background. u know they were eaten, either by the break in zombie or newly risen babysitter Z. blew my mind that i was watching it on a toy maker's site lol. kinda surreal. can't wait for the preorder lol! it really should come w/ a kid. would be kinda like the security guard w/o keys, or corporate dude w/o briefcase.

the back story is really starting to shape up. SS, u'll have to let us know who's writing it later on. and yeah, it really seemed as tho the 911 operator "helped" her ass right into the zombie's mouth, then warned the "rescuers" / containment unit of the situation.

also, any pics of this Betty? only see the face on the site. what kinda body is Peril using? guessing something like Soldiers Story.

yeesh. that video was pretty disturbing. kid/s crying in the background. u know they were eaten, either by the break in zombie or newly risen babysitter Z. blew my mind that i was watching it on a toy maker's site lol. kinda surreal. can't wait for the preorder lol! it really should come w/ a kid. would be kinda like the security guard w/o keys, or corporate dude w/o briefcase.

the back story is really starting to shape up. SS, u'll have to let us know who's writing it later on. and yeah, it really seemed as tho the 911 operator "helped" her ass right into the zombie's mouth, then warned the "rescuers" / containment unit of the situation.

also, any pics of this Betty? only see the face on the site. what kinda body is Peril using? guessing something like Soldiers Story.

I'm not really up on what bodies are what anymore. I lost track years ago. I haven't seen the female body without an outfit on so I can't comment on it.

Back