The Dead...........shall rise!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theverse

Freaked Out
Reaction score
He came creepin up to the house upon midnights call......................we boarded ourselves in...................fearfull, that this was the end :monkey2 ........................nope, not the end, but merely the begining. Just recieved Patient Zero, pictures are coming tonight after I get back home. All I can say is, AWESOME :google , very creepy, and I can't wait for more! Stat tuned to the radio, reports are coming in that The Dead are here...................when there's no more room in hell, the dead with walk the earth...........................................

Another happy member of the Patient Zero fan club !!!! I never heard someone who got this figure saying anything bad about him...He's indeed perfect...

Shaihulud said:
Another happy member of the Patient Zero fan club !!!! I never heard someone who got this figure saying anything bad about him...He's indeed perfect...

His arms are too long.

Sorry, couldn't help it. :lol

Oh yes, here he comes...........................I'm so very happy that I picked this guy up..........................Larry, this indeed is the nicest packaging I've ever seen. The box is mint, the figure is amazzzzzzzing, what more can one ask for.........................let me get them ready..............................back in a bit.........................

Shots of the box, in case no one knows what it looks like..............
DSCF0022.jpg

some horrible shots of the man himself...................
DSCF0033.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

and an even worse pic of the news print he comes with....................
DSCF0029.jpg

It doesn't get any cooler than this.............this was one of my grails, and it's done.................so hats off to Larry for the outstanding figure....................:chew :chew :chew :chew
theverse

hahahaha, thanks.............I knew someone would agree with me.................:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I havent even moved into the digital camera age yet, so I really shouldnt critique your pics....the closest thing I have to a dig camera is my cell phone:D.....I really need to move into the 21st century..

Well, if it makes you feel any better, don't think I should be allowed around them..............nothing ever comes out right.................:google

Well congrats verse, for finding your grail. I know I've been wishing and hoping to find him one day... And he is tricky to track down. I've been at it for almost a half a year now and I don't see it getting any easier. One day I hope to have some luck, but only time will tell.

He looks nice, glad you scored one! :D

Thanks, hopefully I'll snap some better pictures this weekend and throw them up here......................the figure really is amazing, with all the detail and clothing, plus the severed arm.................what more can you ask for!
theverse

Picked them up at Wally World. They run about $8-$10 for two shelves, which isn't a bad deal(they can be found in the home improvement area).............come in a few colors as well..................hope you find some!
theverse

theverse said:
Picked them up at Wally World. They run about $8-$10 for two shelves, which isn't a bad deal(they can be found in the home improvement area).............come in a few colors as well..................hope you find some!
theverse
I was there today.Didn't see anything like that.I'll go and try another one tomorrow.I'll check the web site too.Thanks again....:horror

Not a problem. They are typically back near the paint section..........I would try looking there first..............glad I could help.
theverse

Back