The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird. Cuz hummus is super fattening. :dunno

Not really. It's low fat and around 25-30 calories a tablespoon. She probably just put a little on a radish and ate it. It's high protein and low carb as well. So it's actually a good thing to eat when dieting.

I loved the new trailer, but there's something that's been bugging me ever since the days of TDK: How the hell does Nokia land the tie-ins? Nokia? Really? The last time I even remembered seeing a Nokia was about 10 years ago, and the person with a Nokia was my grandma. I just think it's funny how out of place it is. Armani, Lamborghini...Nokia? I'd assume that a billionaire playboy would go for something a little more top of the line than a Nokia.

I loved the new trailer, but there's something that's been bugging me ever since the days of TDK: How the hell does Nokia land the tie-ins? Nokia? Really? The last time I even remembered seeing a Nokia was about 10 years ago, and the person with a Nokia was my grandma. I just think it's funny how out of place it is. Armani, Lamborghini...Nokia? I'd assume that a billionaire playboy would go for something a little more top of the line than a Nokia.

Do you not watch television? This ad is everywhere:

[ame]https://youtu.be/QNDSmfFsZng[/ame]

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Are you for real ?

Are you for real ?

ibrCcNtaaTt8ya.gif

Re: dark knight rises nokia trailer... move if needed

holy crap holy crap holy craaaaaaaaap!!!!!! So awesome!!!!!!!!
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Its gonna be soooooo goooood !!!

The movies not even out yet and people are already pulling out random spoilers. Yea
Spoiler Spoiler:
, real original. :slap

Guess what, I was in Target last night & got hit with a spoiler accidentaly. There was this Dark Knight Rises kids short story picture book in the book isle. So I start thumbing thru it. Damn if it wasn't the whole freakin party scene that ends with the last bit of this video. The valet giveing Bruces Lam to you know who.

Weird. Cuz hummus is super fattening. :dunno

It's high protein, it makes sense when you are "crash dieting"

Hummus and radishes? I would die.......so Catwoman has no boobs is what I got out of the article

This isn't about TDKR but Anne lost her boobs for the most part the moment she walked into the gym, I read somewhere that the moment she began working out for this she lost almost a full cup size. She has them but nothing like the Anne Hathaway that we knew a couple of years ago and on top of losing so much for Les Miserables, she may not get them back. One interview I watched detailed that this kind of dieting is more extreme for women because the fat doesn't go where you want it to once you start gaining so she may never get her boobs back if it doesn't go that way.

People are already talking that she'll be nominated and would likely win for her role in Les Miserables as best supporting actress. It's no different (and way less extreme) than actors like Christian Bale gaining/losing weight for roles.

I'm sure she'll be nominated. Winning is a whole other thing.

The fact still stands: 2008, I didn't see Nokias anywhere except for TDK.

Which is funny because I remember people were actually excited when they announced a comeback but it kind of fizzled out. I know an LE TDKR version is set to come out with a Bat symbol etched on the back and a couple of other software inclusions.

Are you for real ?

tumblr_m5jbbhC48O1qf9qsho1_500.gif

I can't wait for the new Nolan Batman movie to finally come out... for me to poop on!

I love Batman and I have despised the ho-hum costume designs on pretty much everything involved with Nolans series since it came out.

Three words that should not be in the same sentence: Bat-chipmunk cheeks.

I can't wait for a new trilogy to begin, one that I might actually want to buy product from. :(

When the movie hits, will someone kindly provide me a transcript of what the hell Bane is saying. I catch half of his 'dialogue'

"I am Gotham's &!$#%@~"

"I am Gotham's reckoning."

"reckoning": the avenging or punishing of past mistakes or misdeeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back