The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you say gowzilla?

godzilla.jpg

:rock

i know people are looking forward to this..i will wait until it hits dvd..
this just looks plain and boring..we have had cat woman before and bain..
learn for disney when producing movie..it took them one movie to pull off the Best action packed movie of the year..

No offense but the fact that you used "Disney" to make your point also made you fail quite well.

learn for disney when producing movie..it took them one movie to pull off the Best action packed movie of the year..

mj-laughing.gif

tumblr_lvbfsmLPYu1qbqg4l.gif

Was he going through a John Lennon phase at that time or something ?

I totally agree with you, TDKR will be a horribly long, boring and tedious movie to sit thru void :)yess:) of any suspense.

Last edited:
Nolan saying this is the biggest movie ever since silent films.

hnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg

Joker not getting mentioned and practically being retconned out of the universe in TDKR.

Pretentious attitude of some of the cast and crew, i.e. Nolan is a god. (Fuel dat fan boy fire)

Goyer, Jonah Nolan, and Empire dropping the f-bomb every chance they get to sound cool and hip in the article.

Comparing Batman Begins to Lawrence of Arabia, The Man Who Would become king, and On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

Nolan saying this is the biggest movie ever since silent films.

Joker not getting mentioned and practically being retconned out of the universe in TDKR.

Pretentious attitude of some of the cast and crew, i.e. Nolan is a god. (Fuel dat fan boy fire)

Goyer, Jonah Nolan, and Empire dropping the f-bomb every chance they get to sound cool and hip in the article.

Comparing Batman Begins to Lawrence of Arabia, The Man Who Would become king, and On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

Is that like the inception music or....? :lol

https://inception.davepedu.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back